2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

******* Mahomes man :smh:

IMG_7697.jpeg

Hmm idk. KC doesn't have much of a running game. He could get more targets leading to points OR it could be easier to just focus on him and Kelce now. Plus Chiefs seem content to grit n grind.

Addison on the other hand, benefits from the opponents game planning for JJ, Nailor, Aaron Jones, strong defense and a higher power offense. Not to mention Hock coming back. So it's all in your mindset of direct target increase or opportunity.

One for one straight up positional trades are so hard to gauge. It could work but can also backfire.

Rice, Kupp, Davante, Shakir… Drafting Zero RB only for all your WRs to get hurt is crazy. Still have Tyreek…

anyone taking a flyer on Roschon Johnson? I haven’t really watched much of the Bears to really get a read on it, but Yaboo and Sleeper have him as a trending pick up
I did and I'm a big believer in those random dice rolls every now and then, especially if something's opening up or trying to look ahead on death charts

I basically have like two or three spots that are wild card spots in my rosters. I'm usually playing the same starting lineup each week anyway, maybe I have a different wide receiver matchup I like, but I don't run two quarterbacks or multiple defenses or multiple tight ends. So my only debate is typically rb2 or my Flex with a wide receiver

Waddle was affected by tua and his injury, but besides that I avoided the injury bug until this week. He wasn't lighting the world on fire but Richardson going down definitely sucks but my gem of a draft pick Mr Rice sucks a lot.

So not only do I lose Rice but AmonRa AJ Brown and McConkey are all on a bye next week 😭

Lazard and prayers I can grab Addison off waivers.

I almost pulled the trigger all week on adding Addison but I said this 1 league I’ll keep holding Corum in case. :smh:

And I was unsure if it was the right move because if I like the guy pre-draft I shouldn't waver after a few weeks. But I dropped Chase Brown and of course that mother ****er goes off tonight. I'm sure he'll get picked back up on the waiver wire but God damn it stick to your guns when you draft people. I just really didn't think you was going to get touches and of course he basically split today

Back
Top Bottom