2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Alright so we dropping Rice yeah?

I know they haven’t come out with the official details yet just surgery but I’m hearing either way it’s most likely a couple months

Edit: just read on ESPN it’s 4 months

Last edited:
Still mad I dropped Hunt for a bum TE streamer two weeks ago. Same for Brown.

My lesson learned, don't drop potential for 5 points in an early week

Dropping Rice after the news today

There are probably better options than A-Rich as flying streamers at this point: Caleb Williams, Geno Smith, Justin Fields (pending Wilson) etc.

Even when he starts a game hot, he manages to injure himself before halftime. I'd rather have the consistent 17-20 rather than the possible 33 or 5 (latter being the most common lately).

Rooting for the guy. Drafted him in like 4 leagues, dropped him in 3, and only 1 league he was picked up. Still chilling in my FAs. But glad he's someone else's problem now.

Picked up Juju in hopes Chiefs don’t trade for a WR

Nico on IR hopefully Dell can finally show up

I gotta stop trying to do waivers at night when I lay down cuz I always fall asleep and don’t get around to making the claims in all the leagues.

It’s the only true true quiet time but that’s why I end up falling asleep too :lol:

I made 1 claim out of 3 leagues :lol: there wasn’t much out there anyway but I was gonna try and get Bigsby but didn’t get it in

I just got offered David Montgomery, Zay Flowers, and Justin Jefferson for Bijan Robinson and Aiyuk. I’m still not sold on Aiyuk, but idk.

My other RB’s are Chuba Hubbard and Aaron Jones. My other WR’s are DK Metcalf, Rashid Shaheed, and Odunze.

My work league team man .. I’m hurting at RB

Kamara, White, Pacheco, Moss, Ford, Sermon

I just knew I was gonna be set getting Kamara & Pacheco where I did, then even White later. , filling in with these budget guys as a bonus while ppl were taking a 2nd QB defenses and kickers :smh:

I just got offered David Montgomery, Zay Flowers, and Justin Jefferson for Bijan Robinson and Aiyuk. I’m still not sold on Aiyuk, but idk.

My other RB’s are Chuba Hubbard and Aaron Jones. My other WR’s are DK Metcalf, Rashid Shaheed, and Odunze.
I’d take that deal lol

Monty is a hard runner and better scoring opp than Bijan sadly

Obviously JJ is JJ

unless you’re the one giving up all that then no

I’d take that deal lol

Monty is a hard runner and better scoring opp than Bijan sadly

Obviously JJ is JJ

unless you’re the one giving up all that then no

I think I’m going to take it :lol:

Bijan and Aiyuk just keep pissing me off every week.

I think I’m going to take it :lol:

Bijan and Aiyuk just keep pissing me off every week.
Unless you think Bijan is gonna take off and put up 20 a week I don’t see a problem. Again IMO that’s a nice deal

Slight downgrade RB if you wanna call it and massive upgrade at WR

Between Tank Dell, Keenan Allen and Deebo I have the first team all conditioning. Dudes have gotten minimal action.

Do I wait for Fields and hopes he’s the QB or go with Daniel Jones surprisingly playing well?

Fields vs LV (if he’s starter & hope he don’t get pullled)
Jones vs CIN

Glad I held onto Dell, was thinking of dropping him week 2.

Also have Cousins starting this week. Anyone think ATL's offensive explosion was flukey? Kirk did have a nice week 2 but I could see there season being up and down.

Also have Cousins starting this week. Anyone think ATL's offensive explosion was flukey? Kirk did have a nice week 2 but I could see there season being up and down.
I'm taking a stash approach with Cousins. Picked him up in a league I drafted Richardson & Purdy.

Purdy is now my starter. While Purdy hasn't exactly blown the doors off this year, he's got a decent safe floor.

Cousins can light it up, but his off weeks are BAD. He does have a favorable match vs Carolina but he's gotta put up atleast low 20s for me to trust him going forward. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom