2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

you ever make a trade and just instantly regret it? i dont even wanna tell y’all what i did :smh:
79140-1.jpg

Should I drop Javonte Williams/ETN for Rico Dowdle? Williams is getting the touches but not really doing anything with it. ETN was my 2nd round pick but don’t think he’s gonna be RB1 for JAX anymore. If he gets traded he might be in a better position to lead that backfield. Dowdle has the higher upside but I feel like he’s still splitting work with Zeke.

still trying to sell goff, but these dudes cant even counter on me

now im debating if i should throw out offers with me trading G. Wilson away.

also, someone dropped Olave and i swooped him up 2 mins later

Olave dropped?

lol whut

Name value. But it’s not like he’s lighting it up

Someone dropped Pittman in my 10 man money league Saturday night. He still sitting out there 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also this news about Shaheed, best fantasy WR they got

What better option out there in FA better than Olave?

I have both Olave and Aiyuk in two different leagues. No way I’m dropping them but they can ride the bench until I see some progression.

Should I drop Javonte Williams/ETN for Rico Dowdle? Williams is getting the touches but not really doing anything with it. ETN was my 2nd round pick but don’t think he’s gonna be RB1 for JAX anymore. If he gets traded he might be in a better position to lead that backfield. Dowdle has the higher upside but I feel like he’s still splitting work with Zeke.
I’d stay put but wouldn’t be mad at dropping Javonte for Rico. Javonte’s snap share is much better than Rico’s but I trust Dallas offense to figure things out more than the Broncos. ETN was true boom or bust last season but still finished as the RB3. I wouldn’t let that go.

Who would you trade Achane for?
depends on your needs and the other teams needs. but i think it’d be fair to try and target a WR2. maybe Devante Smith or Brandon Aiyuk if the other team is desperate.

idk if i’d make that trade, but if i was an Aiyuk owner i’d definitely consider if i was RB desperate.

What better option out there in FA better than Olave?

I have both Olave and Aiyuk in two different leagues. No way I’m dropping them but they can ride the bench until I see some progression.

People seem to be taking a flier on Bub Means and Demario Douglas this week

Always looking forward to TNF, being Friday eve and all, but I am not super thrilled about having to start Javonte WIlliams tonight lol.
I’m in the same boat as you bro. Stevenson looks like another game time decision so I gotta roll with Javonte for this week 😬

i offered up an olave and kyle pitts ( picked up both as FA's) for cooper kupp
got countered with waddle and david njoku for Kupp

what yall think?

16 team league
current WR depth : g wilson, waddle, smith nijba, olave
TE depth: njoku, pitts

Dropped Anthony Richardson and won't look back. I had Geno as my safe play and rolled the dice with Maye on the bench.

My biggest regret of the season so far is dropping Chase Brown after week 3. I'm going to make a new philosophy that I won't drop any player until at least week five if I drafted them on purpose. Like I picked him because I thought he would eventually take over the backfield dropped him early... And now he's taking over the backfield

Aiyuk Is killing me.. Rice getting hurt was a blow, and Richardson being hurt and stinking also sucks. I'm three and three and I was a slow start last season and I ended up winning everything. I got a lot riding on Jonathan Brooks doing something when he sees the field and if Aiyuk can't figure it out then. I don't know what's going to happen. Fingers crossed Maye breaks out like Purdy did for me last year.

Back
Top Bottom