2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

I have a lot riding on Waddle to save my season. Losing Rice and Aiyuk hurt my WRs..Brooks stepping in to be my RB2 and I have a chance.

Going back and forth with

Darnold at LAR (TNF)
Vs
Williams at Wash (off a bye)

Higher O/U with the Minn game.
Own them both in one of my leagues and I'm rolling with Williams. Despite the bye, Caleb's got a better match up.
Commanders allow the 16th most points, Rams allow the 18th to QBs.
Caleb has been red hot, is a dual threat, and Jayden Daniels is questionable.
If Commanders can't move the ball, that's just more taxing on their defense and secondary.
Darnold has been pretty good/above average but he's not exactly lighting it up, great floor though.

Bench 1, .5 PPR:
Mostert vs ARI
Dowdle @ SF
Tillman vs BAL

Leaning towards benching Mostert. ARI has been surprisingly stout against the run the past 3 weeks. SF has been soft against the run and McCarthy said Rico needs more touches. The upside is huge for Tillman against that BAL secondary.

Own them both in one of my leagues and I'm rolling with Williams. Despite the bye, Caleb's got a better match up.
Commanders allow the 16th most points, Rams allow the 18th to QBs.
Caleb has been red hot, is a dual threat, and Jayden Daniels is questionable.
If Commanders can't move the ball, that's just more taxing on their defense and secondary.
Darnold has been pretty good/above average but he's not exactly lighting it up, great floor though.

Went Darnold as I was going for the higher floor sadly.

Started off great but nothing that second half. I’ll take it though.

Didn’t play Puka. Played Addison.

Not good.

Addison :{

i didnt have many other options so i was stuck playing him, but it still hurts to see that statline :{

Does Conner or BTJ make it anywhere in here? Both on the bench currently …

IMG_9135.jpeg

Pick 1 RB and 2 WR. PPR.

K. Hunt @ LV
D. Adams @ NE
G. Wilson @NE
D. Achane vs Ari
J.Cook @ Sea
T. McLaurin vs Chi

Leaning Hunt, Adam’s and Wilson tbh. Don’t like starting 2 WR on the same team but don’t trust Terry this week if no Daniel’s. What yall think?

Big facts. Kickers and Defenses are slept on. They can carry you during bad positional player weeks. Few other pro tips that's served me well:

-Pickup Players/K/D on their byes.
-If a bench player goes out during a game, send that player to IR immediately and it pickup someone as a free stash. Never know if you find a gem.
-When adding a waiver wire transaction, some people might not know that you can do multiple pickups and drop the same player and prioritize. For some reason some people will drop a different player when trying to add one.

Big facts. Kickers and Defenses are slept on. They can carry you during bad positional player weeks. Few other pro tips that's served me well:

-Pickup Players/K/D on their byes.
-If a bench player goes out during a game, send that player to IR immediately and it pickup someone as a free stash. Never know if you find a gem.
-When adding a waiver wire transaction, some people might not know that you can do multiple pickups and drop the same player and prioritize. For some reason some people will drop a different player when trying to add one.
Cincy on a bye this week (Philly, not playing them)

Already got them stashed for next week when they play at home vs LV

Need flex .5 ppr - Tank, Chubb, Kamara, Bucky

Flex nonppr - Mostert, Bateman, Kirk

Flex nonppr - Chase Brown, Mostert, Kirk, Mattison

Back
Top Bottom