2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

THT can be a great pick if the Lakers handle his development correctly, you'd wish he was taller tho
200.gif

I feel like as the NBA continues to grow in popularity, you'll start to see more and more guys finding paths into the league beyond the lottery, first round, etc.

You're already seeing it w/two way deals, the last NBA champs, it's happening. And w/only 60 spots, you're going to see more of this because as the NBA grows, so does it's talent and the number of NBA quality guys will just continue to grow, while the draft cap won't.

Should they consider adding another round?

Funny thing about the Lakers rep of not developing guys...the training staff is probably more to blame than actual skill development. Josh, Zo, BI, Wagner and even Dlo his first yr all had nagging injuries.

Anyone else feel like RJ might under perform in his rookie year? As in average 10 & 4.........
People are expecting him to average 22 & 7 like he did in college but I dont think it'll be easy for him in NY

I loved how much we were being sold last night that the Knicks got their man.

they got who they wanted at #3. had they gotten #1 they would've gotten zion. it's simple. what's the issue you're trying to hype up here?

oh right, it's the knicks. pretty easy to make fun of a team that's struggled for years because of dumb roster moves and are just now seeing some light ahead of them

I’m not even a huge RJ fan but that guy competes his *** off and puts it out there in every game Insaw him play. He cares.

That’s half the battle if you are talented at him. People really just say **** to say ****.

Don’t be mad cause Kat gonna be a Knick in a few years and y’all gonna be in the same position your **** *** franchise always is.

He would've for sure been at least drafted by some team during the yrs when everyone would give a chance to the giant prospects like Ha Sueng Jin, Nedžad Sinanović,pavel podkolzin, PJ Ramos, and many other of these 7'3 and taller giants that all flopped hard

Feeling for Tacko Fall no summer league invite yet? seems like a good dude.

If he was on lets say 09 draft is he a lotto pick?

I’m not even a huge RJ fan but that guy competes his *** off and puts it out there in every game Insaw him play. He cares.

That’s half the battle if you are talented at him. People really just say **** to say ****.

Don’t be mad cause Kat gonna be a Knick in a few years and y’all gonna be in the same position your **** *** franchise always is.

He tries hard (sometimes too hard) but I’m happy for him, he has a spot in the league.

I saw RJ as the No. 1 without Zion. Let’s ignore that he wasn’t good as the alpha dog against the ACC, and let’s just believe it’ll be different when he’s the No. 1 against NBA talent.

It has to be nauseating that you have the best city, all the money, and still be the product the Knicks are. KAT might ask out in two or three years but not to that yacht fire. I guess it only takes one FA so I will never count you out. But until then, I’ll enjoy the James Dolan experience and his house band. Play the hits.

09 NBA when folks was trying to search how to stop bigs like Gasol, Dwight, Bynum, KG?

Not this todays NBA where his weakness are huge no no

Agree to disagree. Tacko Fall not a lottery pick ever, and I like the guy. Seems like he woulda been worth a shot in the late 40s imo.

Tacko wasn't stopping any of those guys you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom