2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

With Cade, I feel like despite his lack of 1 v 1 sauce, I am actually excited to see him play with pros. Depending on which team gets him I feel like his situation in college is tough on him. I mean imagine if he and Suggs switched places? I'm not talking down on Suggs that's my guy I'm just saying I don't think Oklahoma State is very good

Don't overthink it with Cade. He's 6'8" shooting 41% from 3 and 85% from the stripe and has good vision. The size and skill level is what matters. He's a seamless fit on any team.

Suggs is probably my favorite player to watch in the country but he's legitimately in the perfect basketball situation on that Gonzaga team.

Kuminga getting his attempts and shots up, Jalen Green is quiet so far. Jalen on Nico (vice versca).

Edit: Jarret Jack sighting :wow:

Nix with the strong drive to the hoop and then comes down the next possession, delivers a cross court pass to the corner for a three. I am intrigued.

If Kuminga shows he can shoot it at range at a reasonable rate, I would not be the least bit surprised if he rose to the top of the board.

Back
Top Bottom