2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

I’m not buying anything about Scoot still being on board at 3. He’s on his own tier after Wemby and ahead of the others.
From every report and interview with his immediate orbit- he’s a gym rat who wants a legacy

I don’t see any reason not to pick him 2 outside his 3 point shot

He’s got midrange and is a court general though. He seems like a leader too

The other prospects best strengths and worst weaknesses don’t tempt me to stray from scoot

Fun to make fun of Jaylen Brown right now after the Miami series, but Cam feels like a similar prospect, and if he were to pan out like JB, it’s an absolute home run for a team outside the top 3.

1685835852425.png

1685835876493.png

The twins are a mystery tbh

There’s a completely reasonable reality where they fail and one where they figure things out and become viable to great

Seems like victor one tier. Scoot next

Then cam and Miller in the third tier. You have an on ball yet stiffish prospect who’s shooting is a question and a shooter who might not have the highest on ball ceiling

It’s all fluid from there

Detroit has been the team putting some negative stuff out on Miller from what I’ve been told with hopes he’d fall
I’m still trying to figure out if Charlotte is actually serious about taking miller as all these mocks say

If not, I don’t know what Charlotte gains out of this by pump faking on scoot

I’m still trying to figure out if Charlotte is actually serious about taking miller as all these mocks say

If not, I don’t know what Charlotte gains out of this by pump faking on scoot
Charlotte tends to not leak anything and they’d stand nothing to gain as it would take leverage away from them.

Givony is driving the Miller at 2 talk. He visits on the 10th. Scoot is listed on their workout list that have already taken place but they haven’t announced one and I don’t think they’ve had a secret one. He’ll be in soon.

Can Miller be the pick? Sure. But like I’ve said before Mitch tends to not draft non athletic guards/wings. I don’t think any news will change until after the 10th and whenever Scoot comes in. Remember Paolo was going 3rd until day of the draft by all “insiders”.

Can’t tip your hand until more comes out with Portland. Why not play it close to the vest and ride the Miller noise and hope to move back to 3 for Scoot?

I’m not dead set on believing who they’ll take but nothing new is going to come out for another week so I’d expect to continue hearing Miller until the 10th at the least

Spurs should find a way to keep yo playing with Vic, make everything easier for the both of em
Nah b, we got him at 12 worst case scenario. I dont know what French people eat, but I’ll scoop him at the airport and get him some. Maybe Zorba’s a-friend a-friend That’s Mediterranean/Italian.

If Bilal is still there at 13 I don't see the Raps passing on him. He's pretty much the prototypical Masai prospect.

Back
Top Bottom