2024 NBA Draft Thread

His breakup with the Thunder had more to do with off the court than on. He tweeted some **** that had everyone upset then went and started doing music with Antonio Brown. Literally all it took was on call from RP to be like “fam, dont!” or at least keep it to yourself then he could get back to Adele and Ben Simmons.

He also probably would have been better off going to college or pro for 1 yr then working in the office at New Balance. I dont know what that was supposed to do for him

He’s flat special as a defender but a doofus on offense (partly blame Coach Diagonal for installing a 5 out offense that is giving him DHOs above the break but still)
Phoenix was desperate for a wing with a pulse and he was on the bench there too. His numbers regressed every year and then OKC hit on JDub. He just didn’t have a future in OKC.

Phoenix was desperate for a wing with a pulse and he was on the bench there too. His numbers regressed every year and then OKC hit on JDub. He just didn’t have a future in OKC.
I thought he played well his rookie year with CP3 but he never progressed.
Dang, my boy’s little cousin. Kid’s brother played at SDSU too
Creighton would've been really good next season if he returned to them and Nembhard didn't transfer to Gonzaga.

Part of why Monty got fired fam played like 6 people. I thought reuniting with CP3 would mean something for him. He’s more of a switchable tweener big than a wing tho, but its cool. Even this year with his minutes sporadic, his block % was right there with Nic Claxton. I would rather have kept him than Saric. Definitely needed frontcourt athleticism after Poku went down and we traded Moose who at least was decent on d and 7feet. We got a bunch of 6’8 bigs who have to take charges and provide nothing on d with their 15 inch verticals. Baze always lead or was 2nd in the league in blocking jump shots and was our only rim protector, guards Luka well too even tho Dort gets all the credit every time

But to the original point, Klutch failed him

That's a good move I feel like. This draft is deep and that'll give him more time to get polished. Right now he just seemed like a backup to the backup and he'd waste away trying to crack a lineup someplace. But I've only seen 4 or 5 of his games so maybe I'm wrong.

He’s always reminded me of a Bobby portis trey lyles type

I was hoping he’d be better than them but his frosh season was rough
Yeah he went in with a loaded offensive class. I saw him talking about embracing playing a connector role and was impressed with how he described it at his age. The shooting was tough, but he just has a lot of skills that teams are starting to gravitate toward more and more. Was predictably great at the combine.

im in the camp at Whitmore is the Murray of this draft, does have the hype but might be the player with the best rookie season outside the top 3.
Im leaning Amen at 4 just because of the raw tools, but adding Whitmore next to Jalen and Jabari wouldnt be a bad idea

He’s always reminded me of a Bobby portis trey lyles type

I was hoping he’d be better than them but his frosh season was rough
Yeah I don't see that.

Maybe more of a Herb Jones type until he gets his jumper right. But maybe Arkansas and college ball just restricted him.

Edit:

He certainly voices that Arkansas limited him.

Last edited:
Maxwell Lewis and Purdue guy was in OKC yesterday. They putting prospects up at the new Omno it looks like, can tell by the view of the arena they all keep posting

5 should be the floor for Whitmore. No reason at all for him to drop any further.

Jordan Walsh is going to be a good player

always was a work in progress on offense a year or 2 in college is not enough time or the best place to improve that

Also why I’m surprised Dillon Mitchell went back to UT

Back
Top Bottom