2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another SB pass for me.  I like cracked leather but not too into the mid sole.  What's retail gonna be for these?

Stopped by my local shop to drop a resume & purchase a new deck. I'm pretty stoked they have my size in the 3M High's still. I also seen a bunch of stuff on the clearance racks I gotta make my way back up there.

Nice pickup dude. Still rockin the heck out of my 3M's. Gonna switch back to the black laces for now though. The limited numbers of this shoe were way overhyped and overstated. They're still available in a lot of places and the resellers are stuck.

Gonna have to pass on the Krampus highs. Gonna take a stab at the 11's and thunder 4's this month.

Anyone get the doernbecher's today?

^ Yep...got the SB's Via NDC though.

Last edited:
Nice pickup dude. Still rockin the heck out of my 3M's. Gonna switch back to the black laces for now though. The limited numbers of this shoe were way overhyped and overstated. They're still available in a lot of places and the resellers are stuck.
Gonna have to pass on the Krampus highs. Gonna take a stab at the 11's and thunder 4's this month.
Anyone get the doernbecher's today?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Repped.

As for the Doernbechers, I missed out. Was on the fence about them until some recent picture that really made me think they were pretty nice. I didn't feel like waking up early for them so I'm hoping my local NT has them in stock when I get off. Pretty decent shoe. If I don't get them, no sweat off me.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

As for the Doernbechers, I missed out. Was on the fence about them until some recent picture that really made me think they were pretty nice. I didn't feel like waking up early for them so I'm hoping my local NT has them in stock when I get off. Pretty decent shoe. If I don't get them, no sweat off me.
they are pretty much $100 b/c they come with elite socks so you can say thats why they are an extra $15

they are pretty much $100 b/c they come with elite socks so you can say thats why they are an extra $15
Yeah, that's what I figured. I like that they come with some socks too, a really dope detail. Correct me if I'm wrong people, but isn't this the first Nike SB in the DB line? The fact they even put a SB in this years line says something to me, SB is really going to bring it from now on.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I like that they come with some socks too, a really dope detail. Correct me if I'm wrong people, but isn't this the first Nike SB in the DB line? The fact they even put a SB in this years line says something to me, SB is really going to bring it from now on.
i believe so...and ya they stepped it up this year good amount of collabs and dope GRs

Still irritated at the kids that 'leaked' the info about that shoe. Trying' to say that they work at Zumies and they got some secret 'SB' dunks... cmon man. They built up so much buzz of that BS....

Still irritated at the kids that 'leaked' the info about that shoe. Trying' to say that they work at Zumies and they got some secret 'SB' dunks... cmon man. They built up so much buzz of that BS....
I was pissed as well, but when he said he worked at Zumies I was thinking, they don't sale SB at any Zumies I've ever been to. But I figured maybe they had given them a SB account because of the economy and the current state of skateshops. Either way, SB should have gotten this colorway. This was WAY TOO DOPE to put on a crapy LR!

I was pissed as well, but when he said he worked at Zumies I was thinking, they don't sale SB at any Zumies I've ever been to. But I figured maybe they had given them a SB account because of the economy and the current state of skateshops. Either way, SB should have gotten this colorway. This was WAY TOO DOPE to put on a crapy LR!
The vulcanized sole kills the shoe & concept.

Seriously thinking about doing a pre order on those krampus, want to secure my size....tough choices.

quick question, how do these fit in comparison to Js? I wear a size 9, should I stick TTS with SBs? thanks

it's the first SB Dunk I know of in the DB line, but not the first Nike SB shoe if you count the DB P-Rods from 2011.

quick question, how do these fit in comparison to Js? I wear a size 9, should I stick TTS with SBs? thanks
For me, both Lows and Highs fit about 0.25 sizes small, so if your TTS fits snug, I'd go a half size up. I can wear both TTS and half size up comfortably.

it's the first SB Dunk I know of in the DB line, but not the first Nike SB shoe if you count the DB P-Rods from 2011.

There was actually a P-Rod in 2009, a P-Rod 2.5 in 2010, and another a Vulc Rod released in 2011. This years SB Dunk Hi is the first Dunk Hi in the Doernbecher series.

There was actually a P-Rod in 2009, a P-Rod 2.5 in 2010, and another a Vulc Rod released in 2011. This years SB Dunk Hi is the first Dunk Hi in the Doernbecher series.
I meant SB Dunk, I'm sorry, I should have made myself more clear. Thanks for the info everyone.
happy.gif
 Reps all around!!! I hope they do more DB SBs in the future. 

Seriously thinking about doing a pre order on those krampus, want to secure my size....tough choices.
Dude, I'm telling you, just chill and wait for more info. Don't spend more money then you have too and allow your local skateshop a chance to have your dollars first, they need it (aka SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SKATESHOP!!!). Don't jump the gun. Remember what happened with the 3M release, they were around for people to cop months after.

Just

Last edited:
Dude, I'm telling you, just chill and wait for more info. Don't spend more money then you have too and allow your local skateshop a chance to have your dollars first, they need it (aka SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SKATESHOP!!!). Don't jump the gun. Remember what happened with the 3M release, they were around for people to cop months after.
[/URL]

This point can't be stressed enough.

Back
Top Bottom