2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone looking for the Nike SB Dorenbecher, Nike Santa Monica has some size 10s left and they're doing phone orders. (310) 393-7384, call them NT!

Thanks for the heads up.

I love the 3m's. I've worn mine pretty aggressively and they're still in pretty good shape though. All good. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Thanks for the heads up.
I love the 3m's. I've worn mine pretty aggressively and they're still in pretty good shape though. All good. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
How's the toebox creasing on your pair? I could've copped for retail, but passed because of the way the toebox looked after a few wears.

I was worried at first because of the initial creases from trying them on. They didn't really get much worse than that though. The left shoe is a bit more creased because of how I drive though.

3m Creases Wayyy Too Easily. Like On The All Star Flight One's, I Passed On The Shoe Even Though I Love Them, Because They Crease After The First Wear.

Dude, I'm telling you, just chill and wait for more info. Don't spend more money then you have too and allow your local skateshop a chance to have your dollars first, they need it (aka SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SKATESHOP!!!). Don't jump the gun. Remember what happened with the 3M release, they were around for people to cop months after.

Just

Yeah, I'm gonna take this approach $200 for the pre order turns me off.

Thanks

I was worried at first because of the initial creases from trying them on. They didn't really get much worse than that though. The left shoe is a bit more creased because of how I drive though.

Wore my All-Star Game Flight One's 3 times and still know creases for me, but I do stuff my shoes after every time I wear them maybe that's why, but mine are crease free long story short

Got them from my skate shop today i really like the materials and how the fur is also on the inside of the shoe; very comfortable. Just didnt realize they were flat laces...might get a pair of green fat ones to make em more christmasy

edit: any word on where to buy the shirts?

Last edited:
Props to John00 on the info, was able to get a 9.5 should have them by Friday. This thread comes thru again, made my Christmas!

Wow. Came On Here To Say My Shop Got Them In Today... Thinking I Would Break News.. :stoneface: . Well, GL To All On Copping Them, If You Decide To. Just Picked Up Some Momma Bears.. So I Might Have To Pass Up 
tired.gif

Props to John00 on the info, was able to get a 9.5 should have them by Friday. This thread comes thru again, made my Christmas!
No problem homie. I knew you were stressing so I wanted to make sure you got what you needed. That what this thread should be about though, helping each other out. Congrats to everyone that was able to cop. 

No one is picking the phone up or they are busy?? Anyone get an order placed?
Probably busy dude. When BP takes phone orders, it's a wrap! Their lines get clogged instantly! Plus after they sell out, most of the time they just stop picking up the phone.

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair form my local spot. Pretty happy overall with the shoes.
At work but will see if I can get some pics on a few.

**EDIT**

Pics... Feelin red laces more but can't stand the flat laces. Throws it off IMO.

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair form my local spot. Pretty happy overall with the shoes.
At work but will see if I can get some pics on a few.
**EDIT**
Pics... Feelin red laces more but can't stand the flat laces. Throws it off IMO.
Congrats J.

Had to pass on these.... Kinda regret it now though.

Back
Top Bottom