2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still waiting for mine though I know a bunch of people got their shipping on Saturday. I feel like if mine was going to get cancelled, they'd have done it by now.

Same ;/ they sure are taking their sweet time, bodega & cncpts were quick

well to be fair, bodega and cncpts only had 1 dunk respectively to ship. Not to mention, it seems like Notre did a local raffle and ship to the local winners instead of pick-up. So overall with 2 colorways and local and online orders combined, more pairs for them to ship.

well to be fair, bodega and cncpts only had 1 dunk respectively to ship. Not to mention, it seems like Notre did a local raffle and ship to the local winners instead of pick-up.

Better than Aime Leon Dore, lmao. They're finally going to start shipping out the 1300s in March. Also, I find KITH is hit and miss with their shipping. But Notre is definitely a smaller shop than Concepts too. I feel like it'll take longer to get every order shipped.

Not that it matters to me, I'm not going to be UNDSing anything anytime soon.

Holiday Clivers came in today.
6E80C104-4C70-4A98-846E-2D65DA27921E.jpeg

BE8B9B46-6DB6-44DA-91F3-3C6C5A97E134.jpeg

Better than Aime Leon Dore, lmao. They're finally going to start shipping out the 1300s in March.

But we knew those were preorders when we ordered, and that they'd delivery prior to S/S 21.

The actual month they'd ship (February or March) was somewhat of a mystery but did you not know what you signed up for?

But we knew those were preorders when we ordered, and that they'd delivery prior to S/S 21.

The actual month they'd ship (February or March) was somewhat of a mystery but did you not know what you signed up for?

Initial thoughts were that they would ship in October. Lol. Not that I mind since I'm not really UNDSing shoes. But it's just funny to me to get an update on the shoe delivery timeline like 5 months later. Prior to S/S21 is quite a window.

But fair point.

1611670595974.png

1611670569385.png

Upcoming blazer edge joints. Viotech blazer fans rejoice

Colorway dope but this shoe is confusing to me, that panel near the toe giving me anxiety hahaha . also wanna see the view from on top, feel like big swoosh on a toe would be helllllllla corny

Really like these blue Notre’s. Dope touch with the cream SB laces(guess I can post them here without the complainers complaining). Didn’t know these had the Navy leather liner. I like that the outer side has leather panels and on the inner side theres canvas. I think these have ortholite soles also. My only issue is FedEx delivered them instead of holding them like I asked smh.
EDFCDD63-702A-481C-BD24-8BCF6876D371.jpeg
3E650A93-EF8B-4095-AEAA-8AAAE381A137.jpeg
0D12594D-5462-4A0B-81FE-E7F3C54EE1BB.jpeg
282B0353-1BD5-4EB0-9329-1D3C6CCE0A60.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m unsubscribing from this thread lmao

Nobody can get anything in this thread until suddenly everyone's pairs are arriving :lol:. I like how ya'll doing numbers in here. Both Notres, both Bodegas, Clivers and SL's, bunch of Street Hawks like its a limited AFI.. these?? pshh no big deal.

Damn Curry's doing rainbow box numbers predrop and its not even an SB. smh

Last edited:
So nice. Would've liked some contrast on the upper though. Like a white Swoosh:
1611707788226.jpg
A white Swoosh would’ve been dope. I think the Pink Pigs are dope, but having both the Fish Ladders and the Pink Box Lows (two mainly pink SBs), I won’t trip if I miss out. I hardly wear my pink kicks as it is. The only pink Dunk SBs I really want, and hopefully I’ll obtain one day in the future, are the “When Pigs Fly” High SBs.

How did you find the sizing to be on these with the leather liner? Still true to size?
Really like these blue Notre’s. Dope touch with the cream SB laces(guess I can post them here without the complainers complaining). Didn’t know these had the Navy leather liner. I like that the outer side has leather panels and on the inner side theres canvas. I think these have ortholite soles also. My only issue is FedEx delivered them instead of holding them like I asked smh.
EDFCDD63-702A-481C-BD24-8BCF6876D371.jpeg
3E650A93-EF8B-4095-AEAA-8AAAE381A137.jpeg
0D12594D-5462-4A0B-81FE-E7F3C54EE1BB.jpeg
282B0353-1BD5-4EB0-9329-1D3C6CCE0A60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom