2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's always two definitions when it comes to the word 'quality' .. SP Dunks have been better than 90% of leather shoes by nike and JB over the last few years. And before that forget about it.. lol. I am not talking about nicks and stitch marks and glue stains. IDC much about little things like that.

metroidprototype metroidprototype Sz 11 gang over here. I can do the same for you btw.

Anyone else get the Premier Iowa restock? Second time they've done this for me. I buy a ton of non Nike from Premier, and they definitely look out for me. (I'm not local.) Maybe everyone up your Platinum game!

I definitely have to up my loyalty status on premier, they've blessed me twice on raffles and thats twice as many as I can say for copdate and CCS+ that I actually paid money for. I'm in the silver tier and my friend is in the gold tier but neither of us has gotten any exclusive access. Trying to find $1k worth of stuff to buy lol

Anyone else get the Premier Iowa restock? Second time they've done this for me. I buy a ton of non Nike from Premier, and they definitely look out for me. (I'm not local.) Maybe everyone up your Platinum game!

I can't get mad when they do things like this for folks like you. However, I can't buy anything because I'm paying resale for all the things I couldn't buy. So its just an endless L fest :lol:.

Yesterday these came in...
11F80980-7025-4C89-9451-84EFFABAE57A.jpeg

CC3980CD-30A0-4BA2-A5EC-196A832EF0CA.jpeg

Just need the black/white lows and women’s football greys . Hopefully they’re just an easy cop seeing how low resell is

Really wish dunks had high enough #s to hit outlets or just sit places, trying to get any pair of donor dunk soles to use for soleswapping is beyonddd ridiculous ITS UNETHICAL haha

Really wish dunks had high enough #s to hit outlets or just sit places, trying to get any pair of donor dunk soles to use for soleswapping is beyonddd ridiculous ITS UNETHICAL haha

ive got an old pair that I’m planning to do this with. Would be nice if I could just buy a sole from China and not have to ruin another pair

ive got an old pair that I’m planning to do this with. Would be nice if I could just buy a sole from China and not have to ruin another pair

GARRIXON STUDIO in philly was selling "FUNK" Dunk soles w no Nike logo on em for $30US, NO HALF SIZE which is what i needed. they had for a couple weeks maybe last month randomly

1611793284652.png

that literally happened just a couple years ago.

2 years with no dunks sitting or being completely ignored :smh:!!

EBAY used to be my havennnn for beater dunks or donor soles, can barely find any dunk steals under $100, even an alternative sole 6.0 or WMNS dunks hahaha

These are superb... I really like them.
Gonna take some photos tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom