2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Am I tripping or was there no mention of these at all in here:

dd1401-200-1.jpg

If it wasn't a Hi I'd be all over these.
more focus on the medium curries since theyre lows i think. these were def posted once or twice though

I wish they were lows too but still dope as a high.. just can't buy everything. Joints are tough though. That's a classic Dunk right there.

Hoping we still get a shot at Chicago dunks for valentines day. Endlessgrind got in some this week /fingerscrossed we all get another chance. Completely baffles me how certain shops got them in September and here we are still receiving them 4 months later if at all.

Hype doesn’t drive as many sells as you might think...They sell more Monarchs and Team Jordan’s yearly than their hyped releases combined...

Sneaker collecting is still very niche, even though it’s getting more eyes on it than ever...This NT, SneakerTwitter, IG corner that we inhabit isn’t as big as it seems...

You want to know the reason they release limited edition hyped up sneakers? Because they know when Joe Schmo misses that hyped pair, he’s very likely to buy something else to make up for it...I missed those Dunk SB’s, but damn those Blazers that just dropped are kind of 🔥...How many times do people go down that road and don’t even realize it...This is why they won’t do anything about people who really want that shoe and end up missing out...

I think your last point contradicts your first point

I just thought some of u guys would appreciate the worlds biggest nike swoosh,part of the make the swoosh bigger campaign,i pulled trigger at 7,i hope i didnt pay too much,i seen 1200-1500,i wouldnt doubt there being 2500 or less worldwide,atmos didnt even get these.pics dont do these justice,i have strange love,and i think yoon did as good or as better as Sean Cliver,i see nike going in the boutique high end direction all 2021 ,all niche higher than even the skateshops

Not an SB but Dunk related...

FINALLY landed my grails!... I remember when I started to become a sneaker connoisseur/enthusiast, this cw was atop my Dunk grail list. I couldn’t afford them then, so I’m very grateful that I can now.

19D0CDDD-0D82-4F20-B99A-60CA0EBD61D8.jpeg

The colors are much lighter/faint in person than I recall. I thought they were more rich in color, no? Is it just my pair, or is this general?

Not an SB but Dunk related...

FINALLY landed my grails!... I remember when I started to become a sneaker connoisseur/enthusiast, this cw was atop my Dunk grail list. I couldn’t afford them then, so I’m very grateful that I can now.

19D0CDDD-0D82-4F20-B99A-60CA0EBD61D8.jpeg

The colors are much lighter/faint in person than I recall. I thought they were more rich in color, no? Is it just my pair, or is this general?
Big color differences on the OG plums and veneers versus retros. Ceramics were closest out of the retros. All 3 retros still look great in their own regards. (btw I have 11.5 DS in veneer retros if anyone would want to swap with ceramic retros)

Here are some great comparison pics:

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 I've done the same, I've had six pairs of Urichs. Wore a couple to death but traded or sold others. The pair I have now I'm keeping for life. I sold a CRISPY pair of sea crystals last year to make room for another cop. Def upset about that retrospectively.

Back
Top Bottom