2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So hyped for the Carpet release. I will need this hoodie too!
D61716C9-D938-4B4A-81F0-2802B8570B74.jpeg
I’m in on these for sure! dLebowski dLebowski is there any more pics of clothing that’s supposed to drop with the collab?

I always wondered how folks wear AJ1 and dunk highs in the summer... aren’t y’all’s feet hot and sweaty?

California weather. Summers are in the mid 70s, and maybe get up to the 80s. Sure a heat wave will roll through once in a while, but that's not the norm.

We got sooooooo many Orange label shops in America Nike couldnt handle making enough for us... :lol: Just like they couldnt stitch together enough plain navy/black orange labels for us either...

This is one reason I don't trust plugs, early pairs, leaks, etc. A thousand leaks of travis SBs, and an entire shoe like this goes undetected by every plug and blog. Another example is trophy room jordan 1s, which we all knew about for months ahead of release, but then a pair like the purple metallic retro just comes out of nowhere and we get official images one day. If they were truly connected then we'd hear about stuff like this.

TL;DR trust no one and nothing.

This is one reason I don't trust plugs, early pairs, leaks, etc. A thousand leaks of travis SBs, and an entire shoe like this goes undetected by every plug and blog. Another example is trophy room jordan 1s, which we all knew about for months ahead of release, but then a pair like the purple metallic retro just comes out of nowhere and we get official images one day. If they were truly connected then we'd hear about stuff like this.

TL;DR trust no one and nothing.
4xix11.jpg

Does anybody here own both pair of the notre dunks? I'm debating on which color to cop but seriously leaning towards the blue joints. Which do you you fellas prefer?

Does anybody here own both pair of the notre dunks? I'm debating on which color to cop but seriously leaning towards the blue joints. Which do you you fellas prefer?
They're both awesome. I trend towards the light pair but the blues are awesome. Honestly can't go wrong with either.

i might be biased because its the pair i won, but i had both side by side because my friend won the blues and i prefer the orewoods. the touches of red on it with the lighter color do it for me

Back
Top Bottom