2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Awww man big thanks!! I can't tell you how much I sincerely appreciate you for this and for trying for me! Even if you would've came up empty. Just the fact that you were willing to help me out was enough.

After today's L's I figured these were going to be different. I almost jumped off the couch and dropped my MacBook :lol: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
gotta let someone else benefit off my seemingly unending 2021 streak. hopefully the app doesn't **** itself and this pickup goes smooth. knowing SNKRs i'm still bracing for some ****ery goin down

don't mind me. makin bad weed induced jokes about classic colorways

Damn didn’t get EA either. The medium greys/UNLVs were/are going to be my first pair of dunks. Been wanting to pick up a pair for a while and just never gotten around to it.

Love these on foot
7813AD44-BA62-44E3-95BC-85904D512DC6.jpeg

Someone tell me a story about how early access feels
a push notification comes in saying you have early access, which you naturally click. it opens the app on your phone to a message about you taking an L on neutral grey 1s earlier that day and no mention of EA. you click around the app some and there is zero reference to EA anywhere. the notification deleted when you first clicked it, and you begin to doubt if there ever was one to begin with. fomo panic sets in and you frantically begin googling how snkrs EA works and what to do. read that if you go to the upcoming tab on desktop (but NOT mobile because **** you) you can confirm access and the drop date. breath a sigh of relief then post on an online sneaker forum that you have a good shot a helping a complete stranger get a pair he was really excited about

a push notification comes in saying you have early access, which you naturally click. it opens the app on your phone to a message about you taking an L on neutral grey 1s earlier that day and no mention of EA. you click around the app some and there is zero reference to EA anywhere. the notification deleted when you first clicked it, and you begin to doubt if there ever was one to begin with. fomo panic sets in and you frantically begin googling how snkrs EA works and what to do. read that if you go to the upcoming tab on desktop (but NOT mobile because **** you) you can confirm access and the drop date. breath a sigh of relief then post on an online sneaker forum that you have a good shot a helping a complete stranger get a pair he was really excited about

I gotta frame this post b :lol:

Back
Top Bottom