1613038843389.png

1613038854022.png

Nike Dunk High “Game Royal”
Color: White/Game Royal-Total Orange
Style Code: DD1399-102
Release Date: June 11, 2021
Price: $110

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
what's the point of listing total orange as a color when it's only the print on the insole?

d6f.jpg

They've been doing that for years. It urks me when its like the 2nd color listed and its on the literal sole of the shoe :lol:

a push notification comes in saying you have early access, which you naturally click. it opens the app on your phone to a message about you taking an L on neutral grey 1s earlier that day and no mention of EA. you click around the app some and there is zero reference to EA anywhere. the notification deleted when you first clicked it, and you begin to doubt if there ever was one to begin with. fomo panic sets in and you frantically begin googling how snkrs EA works and what to do. read that if you go to the upcoming tab on desktop (but NOT mobile because **** you) you can confirm access and the drop date. breath a sigh of relief then post on an online sneaker forum that you have a good shot a helping a complete stranger get a pair he was really excited about

So as I read through this thread saying woah is me I never get EA I run across this post. The meeting I'm in is kind of boring so I say lets go on the desktop to see what's up. I scroll through and sitting there as happy as can be is an EA for the UNLVs. Sometimes SNKRS doesnt suck

So as I read through this thread saying woah is me I never get EA I run across this post. The meeting I'm in is kind of boring so I say lets go on the desktop to see what's up. I scroll through and sitting there as happy as can be is an EA for the UNLVs. Sometimes SNKRS doesnt suck

i wonder how many EA we all have missed from not checking desk top.

yea, cant bot when every EA is a single use code tied of an existing account. im sure some botters sock puppet accounts got EA but it was a refreshingly easy process for folks who did want the shoe around here

Back
Top Bottom