2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My guy came to thread expecting people who really like shoes and dislike paying a premium to give him the price he should "tax" someone.

If it's really that deep for you do your own research nyrican23 nyrican23 , use the style number to find similar pairs that have recently sold. Do your best to find the nickname etc then see what people have them listed for on GOAT/ STOCKX etc.

We've almost all resold something at some point so no one is looking down on you but this thread wouldn't the place it is if we helped you feed into an already disgustingly oversatured part of the culture.

Last edited:
UNLV Dunks
150893151_410591540243548_1923648080401404573_n.jpg
150210585_858233101679163_2400156407170259823_n.jpg

Being a reseller is frowned upon.
I resell all the time. But like sneakaprince sneakaprince I don't ask other people to figure out what my possessions are worth. I check all the marketplaces, I think about how much I paid, how much I wanna sell for or how much I wanna make, list high, and accept offers. I've seen way too many "found these in the back of my closet, what are they worth now?" posts between NT and FB. I also think most of us in this thread are cheapskates when it comes to SB prices and prob wouldn't pay over retail for those grey/red SBs anyway.

My guy came to thread expecting people who really like shoes and dislike paying a premium to give him the price he should "tax" someone.

If it's really that deep for you do your own research nyrican23 nyrican23 , use the style number to find similar pairs that have recently sold. Do your best to find the nickname etc then see what people have them listed for on GOAT/ STOCKX etc.

We've almost all resold something at some point so no one is looking down on you but this thread wouldn't the place it is if we helped you feed into an already disgustingly oversatured part of the culture.
I did my research. Pairs on stockx and eBay range from 225+ And I know that on the high end. I figured I’d ask sb collectors what they’re really worth bc dunks aren’t my thing. I would have traded or sold for a Lil more than what I paid for or Even gave an nter a steal. Oh well

Not my photo but my homie got the coast dunks in, asked him to take a photo of his UNC 1s alongside if anyone's interested:

1613410895050.png
Thanks for getting this picture taken and sharing. I wondered how they compared to each other. I prefer the shade of blue on my UNCs, but these are still super dope. If they were SBs, they’d be an absolute no brainer for me though. As it stands, my Viotechs, Ceramics, Iowa Highs, and Villanova Highs (I have both the SB and non SB variety of this pair in particular) are the only non SB Dunks I’m really into.

Back
Top Bottom