2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20210215_165128.jpg
I know the quality isn’t the best, but I still Love these.

Black boxes were the only pair from the box pack I got (regret skipping pink).

Still own blacks and they are a cool enough poor man's doom for me to keep.

I regret donating the marshall amps but that's the game

I assume Thunder Blues from 2012.

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Thunder-BlueCool-Grey-White-3-600x451.jpg

For those that didn't read the article, the concept on the original When Pigs Fly (render below) is pretty cool.

Originally Deon & co wanted to do a cop/police theme, where it could be a tear-away material to reveal the pink (aka the pig - police). Nike wouldn't let that happen. The colors below (light blue, yellow, white, blackish/grey for their ties) are the colors of Massachusetts State Troopers' uniforms. Blue & red police lights on the sole.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F02%2Fconcepts-nike-sb-dunk-hi-og-when-pigs-fly-deon-point-sole-mates-interview-10.jpg
I’m not the least bit surprised that Nike didn’t let this concept (no punt intended, but it works) become a reality. If they did indeed drop though, they’d be absolute CLASSICS! Cop Dunk SBs, that wear away to reveal pig skin?!? Would be too much!

Quick can someone inform me on how Nike Dunk zoom CMFT’s fit? I found a pair tts but not sure if they fit like SB’s

Just copped these to turn into St John High’s. I hope they run true to sz. Funny thing is I already have the paint, I just need to figure out if I want to dye the soles. I might like the gum outsole with the St Johns color blocking.
54BB931B-32B9-463B-A8EE-1F952C6864DD.jpeg

crazy this is what its comes to. "UN-" or REVERSE colorways were blessssssssssssssss before SB :frown: ; UN-tiffanys , UN-heavens gate, UN-hemps, UN-futuras +++++++ so many colorways close enough to the DOTY back then

Back
Top Bottom