2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just watched the behind the design on the carpets. Being a screen printer, it made me really appreciate these even more. Such a cool design touch. Hopefully Lady Luck will be on my side.

My early access pair finally came, took long enough but better late than never. It’s the only way I’ll get retail dunks at this point.

figured I’d take some pics of them compared to my Koston lows:
1F150359-606A-4E7C-A8F6-B96610505CE8.jpeg
1FF7A145-0B03-448B-8943-B28B26EA58C3.jpeg
AD844C7A-EBC0-422C-B784-0B428F662D0E.jpeg
F0D9A90F-201A-44A8-AF5F-9ECE3B908B3E.jpeg
AF67005E-0915-4938-9EE9-7B085880BBB5.jpeg
Maaannn I’m feeling like nickname.esco nickname.esco about these :smh:

These came in and I forgot to post a pic after work. BIG s/o to metroidprototype metroidprototype for the assist on these. The only way to win a Dunk from Nike is through our own back door .. the NT Oop door :nthat:

I sincerely appreciate your help and you already know, if there’s ever a pair I’m not chasing just let me know even though I have better odds getting hit by lightning while working in a mine on the moon.

2AC6E568-35C2-48AC-811A-6BE9E9E5B750.jpeg

wasn't interested in carpet's before the behind the scenes video but knowing their connection to my old dc skate shop palace 5...now I'm in. even if they're from Baltimore :rofl:

As a whole, sure. It’s mostly people with money tryna get more money or people with the most shoes tryna get even more shoes. But I have to disagree because of the experiences I’ve had through NT and solecollector and hypebeast forums). I’ve met up with like half a dozen NTers here in NYC. I’ve done good, clean business with even more. I’ve hooked up others and been hooked up by others. I’ve sent gifted payments, I’ve received free pairs, I’ve included freebies for dudes that have bought pairs off me. So yeah the game is the game but I’ve always played it the right way and in turn it’s been good to me, too.

yea see what your speaking of is not what I would call “the sneaker game”

This is just you being a decent person and dealing with other decent people lol

I’ve been on the forum from the 90’s when it was black with red text frying my Retina which is likely why I wear glasses now lol

so in the 20+ years I’ve hooked up people with shoes coupons and discounts etc.... and a massive amount of information when I could... and on a few occasions I’ve had members do the same in return via private message

granted it’s been a very long time since this has happened but not surprising based on today’s climate

but all in all I did it for the love of sneakers and it was a cool feeling to hook up someone who wants a shoe to actually ya know WEAR THEM lol

now with that said I wouldnt say I’m in the “sneaker game” mind you I actually work on the industry for a number of years now at that lol

So what you speak of i beyond know very well and even reading your reply was like damn I miss that

I just can’t label it in the sneaker game category

it did at one point early 2000's were great.

Like I’ll say 97-05/06 was just an amazing window for sneakers but for streetwear and even culture at that time especially in NYC

people helped each other shared info. And actually hung out together just focused on chillin and havin a great time

wasn’t no damn “sneaker game” just good people engaging with good people

Now it’s just hey look at me and all my shoes I’m special ain’t I? I mean I MUST be special look at my IG look at my YouTube I mean look at all the shoes I flip and the pre orders I do and my bot proxy set ups oh you like these $130 shoes coming out? Oh I got you fam price $450 pre order but that’s just because we cool so don’t tell nobody just let everyone know I’m the plug the connect and give me a shoutout a follow and yo be sure you hit that subscribe button right after you hit the like and drop a comment and share to your stories

it’s comically sad

and for those who may not know my history this is not sour grapes over not being able to buy shoes as I have plenty lol

"What is UP, YouTube? It's ya boy, back with another banger! But before we get started, make sure to smash that like and subscribe button for me. Aight....let's get into it!"

Literally the start of 79.74% of sneaker videos on Youtube. That's why I rarely watch em, and if I do, it's usually on mute cause I'm just scrubbing to get to an on feet.

That's not a shot at anyone in this thread that does YouTube videos, cause I know there are a couple of y'all.

For me personally, the only reason I delve into that part of sneakers is for fit (super rare, usually only for like entirely new models) or on feets. (Best on feet options for dunks are still verse001 verse001 still shots anyway, imo.)

Don’t get the youtuber hate…there are just as many cringe people on NT. The asking for likes and subscriptions is just helping the channel grow. If you don’t like it…don’t like/don’t subscribe. Every YouTube channel isn’t going to be quality. verse001 verse001 also has a yt channel and it’s :emoji_fire: btw

Didn't hate at all. Said it's not for me.

Back
Top Bottom