2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Debating… could be my first blazer. Anyone see in person?

slaughterx slaughterx whatchoo think, homie?

we only rocking shox in LA now

1718996395931.png

I’ve always liked blazers, but for whatever reason have never bought a pair. Been kinda itching to lately.

My first pair of Blazers was the Futura’s way back in 2003 and I’ve been hooked ever since…Worn through probably a couple dozen pairs at this point…I love the SB variation because it’s beefed up and they use sturdier materials than the regular sportswear pairs use…Gets me more mileage out of them…

If you’re not 100% set on the burgundy crush pair then take a look on the Nike app…With that 20% special they’re running right now all the SB Blazers are super cheap, have most sizes, and a good selection of colorways…Otherwise if you hold off the burgundy crush pair will hit discount prices at most skate shops fairly soon…

I’ve always liked blazers, but for whatever reason have never bought a pair. Been kinda itching to lately.
I’ve been in the same boat been eyeing some vertebrae’s as my next pick up

Always liked blazers but just never sealed the deal on a pair, really wouldn’t mind skating a pair but probably the lows

My first pair of Blazers was the Futura’s way back in 2003 and I’ve been hooked ever since…Worn through probably a couple dozen pairs at this point…I love the SB variation because it’s beefed up and they use sturdier materials than the regular sportswear pairs use…Gets me more mileage out of them…

If you’re not 100% set on the burgundy crush pair then take a look on the Nike app…With that 20% special they’re running right now all the SB Blazers are super cheap, have most sizes, and a good selection of colorways…Otherwise if you hold off the burgundy crush pair will hit discount prices at most skate shops fairly soon…
Burgundy pair is what’s catching my eye at the moment. A lot of other good colorways, that I like a lot, just don’t think I’d get around to wearing some of the colors. I’d bite on the black/white pair if it had gum sole… stupid, but little details can make a difference to me.

Burgundy pair is what’s catching my eye at the moment. A lot of other good colorways, that I like a lot, just don’t think I’d get around to wearing some of the colors. I’d bite on the black/white pair if it had gum sole… stupid, but little details can make a difference to me.

Hold off and wait for discounts then for sure…Skate shops are going to get anxious to move them soon with all the fall Dunks getting ready to start dropping…

Sheeeeeeeeeeee :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:Congrats on the pickups. that mid-2000s run of sb dunks had my pockets HURRRTT. was eating nothing but ramen and pasta in college so i could save up

not proud to admit that i had a pair of fugazi dunkles in college.. ebay :smh:

Still want those...Great pick up.

Thank you! I didn't see the point in having multiple pairs of the new Futuras if I didn't have either of the OG pairs. So I cut one loose and grabbed the highs. I'm just circling back and grabbing all the shoes I wanted growing up.

Back
Top Bottom