2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

breh, i been wearing Js since '86. the best player to ever touch a basketball did THE most amazing, unforgettable stuff we've ever seen on a basketball court in these kicks. how long u been wearing supreme and why are they iconic again? soon, no one will care about supreme or any of these other trash street wear brands that yall fell into the hype over. for goodness sakes, yall boys out here paying hundreds of dollars for hanes Ts with graphic print of some random celeb or your favorite rapper. yea, that's slobber/fanboy to me.

Bron better though on and off the court but that's a conversation for the NBA thread. I'm just struggling to understand the difference you see between Jordan hype and Supreme hype. Because both are mainly purchased by the same demographic. Pot calling the kettle black a bit don't you think? With all due respect.

Bron better though on and off the court but that's a conversation for the NBA thread. I'm just struggling to understand the difference you see between Jordan hype and Supreme hype. Because both are mainly purchased by the same demographic. Pot calling the kettle black a bit don't you think? With all due respect.

1614955910209.png

I think the last year or so is a sign to throw in the towel. Last thing I hit on were the safari’s. People stressing over finding money for their next meal and me getting upset over sneakers?
The more difficult it is to get my size and when resale becomes too high or unfair (prolly is), I hate to say that its time to pretty much quit. Sometimes though if I get lucky or things become easier or more fair, I might come back to it. Communitys prolly shrinking.

I'm waiting for Nike come to come up with "Nike Dunk Month" or "Nike SB Month." That was the greatest rabbit they ever pulled out of a hat for real. They just decided to invent a "holiday" and then turned it into a month long ordeal with people flocking to participate. Drove up attention and brought back coveted releases that would have possibly gone under the radar if released under other circumstances. I'm using this as another example of how they themselves are the primary force dictating what's hype and popular, beyond all the influencers and celebrities who make it seem that way. They've done all that with dunks/SB without having a designated day for it.

these Nike draws are a joke 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ On to the next one ... only one I wanted was the rice bag dunks

I'm waiting for Nike come to come up with "Nike Dunk Month" or "Nike SB Month." That was the greatest rabbit they ever pulled out of a hat for real. They just decided to invent a "holiday" and then turned it into a month long ordeal with people flocking to participate. Drove up attention and brought back coveted releases that would have possibly gone under the radar if released under other circumstances. I'm using this as another example of how they themselves are the primary force dictating what's hype and popular, beyond all the influencers and celebrities who make it seem that way. They've done all that with dunks/SB without having a designated day for it.

Man in 2015, I used to pick up GR dunks from random skate shops and even Nike for like $50-$70/pair for my size 11.0.. Never did I think we’d get to where we are today in 5-6 years. Makes we wonder if Foams are next lol

Good lord, I'm like 0/30 on SNKRs releases across 2 accts in 2021. This app is officially pointless.

Pretty sure I missed another release today and this is why.. to the point where I'm so over that bum *** app and the stress it comes with. I always say trying is better than nothing but it's out of control now. I wasn't even asleep today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom