2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol no link on the laces, these are just the OG dunks. There are definitely wide flat laces out there but it'll be impossible to color match buying online. Some NB laces can actually look good as replacements in terms of width.

Need foxtrot unicornball to come out with some "stepback fadeaway euro step neo vintage co.jp replacement laces" for $30 a pop
Damn, I knew the response as soon as I hit post, but you gotta try. Yeah, I've seen some around but no greens that come anywhere close. I'll def check out the NB laces thanks.

Perhaps, 🌵 jack's rope laces would be a good alternative for the City Market's. Well, can't wait to get my grubby hands on my pair and try it out!

TGIF!

Man the Supremes look terrible in these pics! Croc print needs to be shinier. Huge whiff.

Still sitting here debating a StockX cop though:lol::smh::sick:

i'm honestly debating getting three pairs and having the other two pay for my one a year or so out from now

feel like they'll grow better than any crypto or stock in that time

(but i'm also a huge jackas*, so who knows :rofl:)

Last edited:
Today s fit. Broncos and the duel
PXL_20210305_164430548.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210305_164524929.jpg
Nice picture.

Not liking the materials? Love the colorway.

yea I guess you can say. Was thinking about giving them up but these are my first pair of dunks, and I feel like they’re super hard to obtain with Nike making everything a draw.

yea I guess you can say. Was thinking about giving them up but these are my first pair of dunks, and I feel like they’re super hard to obtain with Nike making everything a draw.
Sell me and pick up the Syracuse highs

Back
Top Bottom