2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black and white color combo, can't go wrong. Appeals to more people. Also my pair has some nice soft leather and the toe box is damn near perfect.

I used to have a love for skating back in the day. I used to wear DC shoes and try and skate.

Was huge on the skating games my little bros were better then me and way more in depth with it though.

Why are black and white dunk lows being coveted like some Jordan 1s now?
Werd I don't see the connection

1616070105373.png

1616070124779.png

Werd I don't see the connection

1616070105373.png

1616070124779.png
I don’t mean in terms of appearance, I mean in terms of hype/perceived rarity/value.

Seeing a bunch of “sneakerheads” online acting like they won some dior 1s or something for winning a raffle for some gr dunks.

why are they raffling gr dunks?

what’s next? Raffling white on white air forces?

I don’t mean in terms of appearance, I mean in terms of hype/perceived rarity/value.

Seeing a bunch of “sneakerheads” online acting like they won some dior 1s or something for winning a raffle for some gr dunks.

This

Gotcha. Go back a few pages and a link was posted about how nike manufactured the hype. I even linked my own post from last year explaining it. They did it for jordan 1s when they "remastered" them, they did it for nike dunks and SB dunks over the span of 2017-2019 to explode with them in 2020.

TL;DR - make it so they can't have it, then they want it more

I know around me about 15 years ago they did sign up sheets for coke whites when they were seasonal.

Gotcha. Go back a few pages and a link was posted about how nike manufactured the hype. I even linked my own post from last year explaining it. They did it for jordan 1s when they "remastered" them, they did it for nike dunks and SB dunks over the span of 2017-2019 to explode with them in 2020.

TL;DR - make it so they can't have it, then they want it more
From observation

The Travis Scott IG post of him wearing Michigan lows is what really started the hype for the latest batch of university color dunks, even more so than those trash off white paracable joint Virgil did.

Finally picked these up. The colorway just kept calling my name. I find these so sick! Now to get these stupid laces outta here. If anyone knows a spot with good match for these PLEASE let me know. Flat laces of course.

(SN: White laces on UNLVs look WAY better than I thought).

FBF1F8B1-6156-41A1-A991-5544F3DF1A82.jpeg

Finally picked these up. The colorway just kept calling my name. I find these so sick! Now to get these stupid laces outta here. If anyone knows a spot with good match for these PLEASE let me know. Flat laces of course.

(SN: White laces on UNLVs look WAY better than I thought).

FBF1F8B1-6156-41A1-A991-5544F3DF1A82.jpeg
sup with the laces? they change the flats on SPs?

Back
Top Bottom