2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally picked these up. The colorway just kept calling my name. I find these so sick! Now to get these stupid laces outta here. If anyone knows a spot with good match for these PLEASE let me know. Flat laces of course.

(SN: White laces on UNLVs look WAY better than I thought).

FBF1F8B1-6156-41A1-A991-5544F3DF1A82.jpeg
Gotta unbox my pair. Nice.

sup with the laces? they change the flats on SPs?

Yeah.. they changed them for sure. They're some weird thin, sometimes stretchy, slightly 'sparkly' laces like the two tone rope joints from the 90's. It's weird af and completely unnecessary. There's not even a such thing as SPs anymore. Those got left in 2020 for the most part. I was going to pass because H headdetective is right.. quality is poop compared to SPs but not as bad as I thought. On foot, joints are hollow though #Sads.

As for actual SP's I think they pick and choose when to use it now. The Thank You For Caring Dunks are actually SPs and they even say it on the box. I thought that was strange.

Yea I agree, I thought it was the leather that made the shoe feel stiff, but after wearing them for a week straight to break them in it’s still killing my feet.

This last batch of lows are utter garbage, I wanted to grab at least 3 of them but after having the white/blacks in hand I think I’m done with non SB dunk lows

I was going to grab some Syracuse’s in my size. But once the women’s black/whites and Syracuse’s touched down from Nike I changed my mind.

Might just try to track down a 2016 pair, idk was really looking forward to that shoe.

Carpet Company online raffle winners notified. On that note, anyone want to buy the white C star logo shirt in large and a pair of their white socks?

I guess the Carpet special box is going to be pretty rare. I thought they would have a lot more winners, but doesn’t seem to be the case.

Carpet Company online raffle winners notified. On that note, anyone want to buy the white C star logo shirt in large and a pair of their white socks?

lol lots of people in the comments are pissed. Only saw a few winners in the comments section. Not seeing too many on Twitter or discord either.

lol lots of people in the comments are pissed. Only saw a few winners in the comments section. Not seeing too many on Twitter or discord either.
Eh, I’m not pissed. I feel like they ran it fair. Cool shoe for sure, congrats to everyone that hit through them or from their local.

FWIW, I was all in on this drop, and spend $400 at Carpet in hopes of winning. Luckily I was extraordinarily lucky elsewhere.

dLebowski dLebowski be putting in that work with his wallet. Mans wins are well deserved. :nthat: As for special (box) releases.. I'm more surprised that people still think they'd make them in decent numbers.

SB's period are limited but the special stuff is damn near like FnF's.

dLebowski dLebowski be putting in that work with his wallet. Mans wins are well deserved. :nthat: As for special (box) releases.. I'm more surprised that people still think they'd make them in decent numbers.

SB's period are limited but the special stuff is damn near like FnF's.
I will be honest, I saved in advance for this drop. Probably went overboard in some ways. Them being a great local story, it meant a bit more to me.

Back
Top Bottom