2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Time for the spring rotation to start peeking

3A65022C-E13A-4796-AD67-2967A0CFB88C.jpeg

Wasted youths are dope I hope I can hit.....for once :frown:

Don’t like the what the p rods. They just need to retro the 2s

Blue Supreme’s for Chunky’s...Straight up with no cash either way...

Really thinking about committing to this deal y’all...I like the Supreme’s but the chance to cross the Chunky’s off the list might be too tempting to pass...

Blue Supreme’s for Chunky’s...Straight up with no cash either way...

Really thinking about committing to this deal y’all...I like the Supreme’s but the chance to cross the Chunky’s off the list might be too tempting to pass...
do it. premes are ****ing boring and uninspired. chunkys are a unique very well designed pair.

Men’s (left) vs Women’s (right)
image.jpg

Women’s sole is a shade darker
image.jpg

Women’s toe panel seems a little bigger. Could just be Nike QC.
image.jpg

Women’s heel panel is bigger. Tab is higher. Women’s pair in the middle here. Don’t think this is Nike QC because I have two pairs men’s.
image.jpg

Women’s swoosh on inside is noticeably closer to the toe than the outside. On men’s pair they are about equal.
Leather is the same.
image.jpg

Go ‘cuse! 🍊

Supreme sb dunk lows will be quite valuable. If people are able to buy, hopefully they bought them this month, knowing that they weren't released besides Supreme in-store and online. I wouldn't trade them for chunkys, knowing those released at a couple of places. Seems they had more quantity idk. Seems these Supreme sb dunk lows had less quantity. But time will tell the demand. And Supreme typically has hyped up higher demand these days.

Men’s (left) vs Women’s (right)
image.jpg

Women’s sole is a shade darker
image.jpg

Women’s toe panel seems a little bigger. Could just be Nike QC.
image.jpg

Women’s heel panel is bigger. Tab is higher. Women’s pair in the middle here. Don’t think this is Nike QC because I have two pairs men’s.
image.jpg

Women’s swoosh on inside is noticeably closer to the toe than the outside. On men’s pair they are about equal.
Leather is the same.
image.jpg

Go ‘cuse! 🍊

Women's giving that SP 2020 vibe based on this breakdown. Fit still the same? I hope its QC btw .. would suck if Men's gets the meh version.

**Forgot to say thanks for the pics btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom