2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_2387.PNG

can yall explain this logic?!?!?

she mistreating thousand dollar kicks and they probably have sentimental value to husband and she just shoving them in a locker like Issa field trip?
The sentimental value was me getting her a pair i know she would love because purple is her favorite color. She, nor I, care they are worth a grand now. Ima be real with you, I’m happier to see them like this knowing that she is rockin the **** out of these bad boys than these other dudes buying their girls dope pairs only to see them get completely ignored. If she treated these like a thousand dollar pair and left them in a closet to collect dust I would be more pissed that I didn’t just get the pair in my size. She a keeper because she wears her kicks.

also she got an *** for daysssssssssss

Last edited:
can yall explain this logic?!?!?

she mistreating thousand dollar kicks and they probably have sentimental value to husband and she just shoving them in a locker like Issa field trip?

it’s almost like buying some expensive rims and tires for your girl, and she straight up curbs and gets a flat in them because she don’t give a ****. Then takin’ about she must care more about materialistic things made of rubber and metal :lol:

What do you ya'll think resell on the medium currys is after release? Considering just buying now....

Said to hell with it and decided to keep them...I’d probably give this pair more wear than I would the Chunky’s anyway...Besides, how long have I been yapping about releasing the low samples of the Supreme Highs 😂? These aren’t exactly those, but close enough as the saying goes...

48B12EEA-EAED-4F1E-9526-4BB75F443F52.jpeg
A03B312D-EC3E-4277-B920-93D59258E02E.jpeg

Last edited:
I need those gulfs

I know someone got a hook up in here. I ain’t a dunk dude but I need those

So, in everybody’s opinion, what’s the realistic aftermarket landing spot for the Wasted Youth’s? I already know how that release is going to go...

So, in everybody’s opinion, what’s the realistic aftermarket landing spot for the Wasted Youth’s? I already know how that release is going to go...
since your asking “everybody”, imma say somewhere in the 200-300 range. black/white sb’s, especially ones that are as decisive as the wasted youths, dont really hit high resale imo. i know this cuz imma BIG fan of b/w colorways and most never really hit like that (somps, nontourages, quartersnacks, atlas come to mind). then again, if these are super limited you never know.

and if Trav wears them, RIP :rofl:

since your asking “everybody”, imma say somewhere in the 200-300 range. black/white sb’s, especially ones that are as decisive as the wasted youths, dont really hit high resale imo. i know this cuz imma BIG fan of b/w colorways and most never really hit like that (somps, nontourages, quartersnacks, atlas come to mind). then again, if these are super limited you never know.

and if Trav wears them, RIP :rofl:
i feel like verdy is a big enough name in fashion to inflate these way beyond that. what would have been called a GR in the past is already starting at the 2-300 price point

Back
Top Bottom