2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if you made it to enter in premier i think you will hit. 10 min window.

pissed i keep missing them.

Pink Pigs legit might be one of the nicest shoes to drop this year.
I drove to a local shop trying to be proactive and get there as the sun rose early months ago.
they didnt open until 12. they also didnt have the shoes.

1617133539006.png

I got 10.5 Grinches for currys, pink pigs, gulfs.
i've entered multiple times for those 10 min raffles, have yet to hit. maybe because im not vip?

Anyone get an invoice from premier for either dunks?
I entered the raffle for both
But right now I just got an invoice for the blue pair
Something about VIP chance
VIP access is separate from the general raffles. i'm not sure if you'll be able to hit on both, but they usually allocate some pairs of every drop to accounts with VIP status

I'd like to be a VIP too but I can never find anything good on sale at premier. Spending 1k+ on merch at one store in order to get access to limited SB's may be worth it to some, but not me #neverpayretail

Last edited:
I'd like to be a VIP too but I can never find anything good on sale at premier #neverpayretail
I built up my balance buying hoodies and AM90's. Also, once you're Platinum you get 10% off clothing. (Today at least - not sure if that's limited time only, but it's been in place for 2 months or more.) They give some decent coupons and incentives along the way for jumping to the various tiers.

And once you're Platunim, it starts to stack discounts, as you're essentially getting 10% back whenever you buy something. So I bought a Carpet hoodie for $110 - immediately got 10% off, and got 10% back in rewards towards my next purchase.

I know I sound like a shill for Premier at times, but no one has done a better job figuring out how to take care of SB customers.

These were the types of dunks that came out that EVERYONE had. My homie pretended his were DJ AM dunks. There was also a bright yellow/navy pair almost reminiscent of marge's because they came with orange laces and a black/blue one in the pack, too.

1617194371952.png

1617194457308.png

Another pair I used to see all over the place:
1617194317875.png
Lol I hated all of these

Back
Top Bottom