2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These were the types of dunks that came out that EVERYONE had. My homie pretended his were DJ AM dunks. There was also a bright yellow/navy pair almost reminiscent of marge's because they came with orange laces and a black/blue one in the pack, too.

1617194371952.png

1617194457308.png

Another pair I used to see all over the place:
1617194317875.png

Yea, I remember all of these. A friend of mine had the maize/blue pair. I was only feeling the Ultramans tho. Thought the perforated leather was a better look against that red/anthracite backdrop.

Rocking one of my older favorites today. I love the Shoe Goos! Almost 13 years old and still fresh. Perks of being crippled!
3907B9EB-9343-4627-8C85-F20A56FA3AB3.jpeg

Love that you are able to find some humor in your disability. For years I have always envied you for always being able to keep your kicks "fresh". No shade at all my guy!

side note, you ever get any heel drag or loss of stars......asking for a friend...j/king.

Said **** it and paid resale ($380) on the Curries through Kicks Crew ($40+ less than I could find anywhere else in my size with shipping)...

Most I've ever spent on a shoe, but I knew I needed them from the first time I saw them.

You guys are better than me... I can't bring myself to buying on resell.
Trust me man, it was hard for me to put up that kinda money for some GR Dunks...

The way I justified it was that I know I'll keep wasting time looking and hoping for a "deal" ($300 or below) and stress about it and the extra $80 was worth that time, stress, and effort to me.

Trust me man, it was hard for me to put up that kinda money for some GR Dunks...

The way I justified it was that I know I'll keep wasting time looking and hoping for a "deal" ($300 or below) and stress about it and the extra $80 was worth that time, stress, and effort to me.

True... I have a friend who puts it like this, "I just lower the quantity of shoes I purchase in order to get the quality of shoes that I want."

True... I have a friend who puts it like this, "I just lower the quantity of shoes I purchase in order to get the quality of shoes that I want."
That's exactly how I am, I haven't bought anything big ticket ($200+) shoe-wise since my NY to Paris 1s last year...

The Medium Curries and Neutral Grey 1s were the only 2 pairs I've seriously wanted since. I missed on the Neutral Grey 1s last month and wouldn't spend $500+, so that definitely played into my willingness to splurge on the Curries.

Came in here to see what's coming up in April that I won't be able to cop. And see the UnPapa's lol. Those are a flames. I'm starting to not even care about missing out. Just helping me save.

I pretty much came to the conclusion that Nike is proactively keeping me from buying SB's. I want Curries bad but I can't do resell on them right now. Joints should have never been this OD.

I've seen this before lol... not really possible when you're a cross category guy.

Back
Top Bottom