2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pending getting the What the Prods…
Today:
02E116C2-5D6E-475E-AF68-627E4FC55155.jpeg

Fattest Tongue Ever!!

Almost exactly like a Zoom Tre tongue even though those do look fatter

Ordered mine right when they posted up, I was sorta shocked. Got my order confirmation and charged. Says confirmed order on my IG orders.

If it goes through, that would be dope.
Bruh, I haven’t seen you in here in a while. Good to see you again my friend.

As soon as I placed a bid for the dusty olives it got accepted. Can't remember my last dunk I bought that wasn't an sb. These are dope to me.

I still have not been cancelled…hopefully it ships. I ordered at 11:02, literally right after they posted lol

I got my orders in around 12:20pm est. I'm fairly certain they're good. I noticed a ton of people didn't notice that they were up and once they did sizes started selling out. I'm not even sure why I'm concerned. It's not like this was a mistake listing by some small shop.

I literally was just thinking the same thing. I don't want to create an account for a .1% chance to win something. I don't want to follow some random skateshops IG page that is on the other side of the country. I don't want to have to be attached to my phone in the middle of a workday to react to a notification about a time sensitive raffle or restock. I get why people buy resell now, so much less of a hassle

Last edited:
I literally was just thinking the same thing. I don't want to create an account for a .1% chance to win something. I don't want to follow some random skateshops IG page that is on the other side of the country. I don't want to have to be attached to my phone in the middle of a workday to react to a notification about a time sensitive raffle or restock. I get why people buy resell now, so much less of a hassle
I used to have a bunch of twitter notifications on and enter every social media raffle.

Now, if it’s a pair I really want, I’ll enter all the raffles on actual websites (no social media raflles). That’s it. I’ll pay resale if I miss out and really, really want it.

I only bought three Dunks last year, two for retail (Infrared, Black & White and Iowa High). Would have loved to have more, but resale prices were too absurd.

Looking like three resale purchases this year (Grey Orange Label High, Parra, and Dusty Olive)

Last edited:
The worst raffles are the “tag three people you know” or “repost this and tag us in it and we’ll DM the winners” I have never done those types of raffles and I never will. I hate annoying people and I feel like it’s selfish to bug your friends on something they ultimately don’t care about. I hate that fact that literally almost SB/Dunk release is like this. It’s like these skate shops can’t think of a decent way to release things. If it’s not an easily accessible raffle where all I need is my email I’ll just choose not to put the effort in.

The worst raffles are the “tag three people you know” or “repost this and tag us in it and we’ll DM the winners” I have never done those types of raffles and I never will. I hate annoying people and I feel like it’s selfish to bug your friends on something they ultimately don’t care about. I hate that fact that literally almost SB/Dunk release is like this. It’s like these skate shops can’t think of a decent way to release things. If it’s not an easily accessible raffle where all I need is my email I’ll just choose not to put the effort in.

There is no decent way to release things because you can't satisfy everybody and plenty of people are willing to do whatever it takes to get the sneaker - shady or not. You're going to have complaints no matter how you release anything hyped.

In my opinion the absolute best way is a live paid in-person raffle drawing. But as I mentioned earlier, you can't satisfy everybody because this means people who aren't local to the store or people who don't have the free time to enter will complain.

Lol I used to tag nikesbsornothing as my “friend”, but yea, it’s super dumb. Even if the raffle isn’t even connect to IG, a lot of these raffles still ask for an IG username and I assume they check if you are following.

Not to mention everything goes down when 90% of working people are clocked in.
Yea, feels pretty great to see a “limited time raffle live!” Pop into your feed at the end of work only to realize the post is actually 6 hours old and you missed it

Hit on SNKRS for those wonens dunks so I'm guessing so did literally everyone else who entered the draw cuz I never hit on anything lol

Back
Top Bottom