2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As for the sneakers shopping, I'd say you need to hit Skit (⏸️) and all the smaller consignment stores to find the real gems.
I'm told the yen might still be dropping until the end of the month, wich would be a cool upside, as a tourist at least.
In any case, enjoy bro
And don’t forget to consider visiting Worm if in Tokyo in terms of finding gems….

Currency-wise, this is probably the best time ever to visit Japan and/or do some shopping from here since the days of the fixed rate which was whopping ¥360 for a dollar….

Nicole Hause SB are meh
Nicole-Hause-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Release-Info.jpg

Nicole-Hause-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-FZ8802-100-Release-Info.jpg

Nicole-Hause-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-FZ8802-100-Release-Info-2.jpg
1720170045743.gif

Anyone know if those attack pack joints are the crappy materials? The $115 makes me think they are

We’re staring down the barrel of 120+ in Vegas this upcoming week but I’d still take that before I take that humidity…God bless y’all…
It’s terrible, absolutely mandatory to skate down here you really need to have
1. 3 or more bottles of water and they pretty much have to be frozen to actually stay cold outside

2. An extra shirt as the one on will be a soaked sauna towel in about 5 minutes

3. A towel without it you can’t see anything, surely some of yall have had sweat in your eyes completely unpleasant feeling

4. A/c within walking distance as heatstroke is knocking at the door constantly

It’s pretty much a nightmare lol

I’m being dramatic some but it really sucks some days fellas

But hey it’s sunny Florida for whatever that’s worth lol 🌴🌴☀️🥓

Dunno what yall are talking about. Our gov banned climate change so we good in Florida. Since we aren't bothered by that workers don't need protections and our police are so good they don't need any oversight. Everything's great. 🫠

It’s terrible, absolutely mandatory to skate down here you really need to have
1. 3 or more bottles of water and they pretty much have to be frozen to actually stay cold outside

2. An extra shirt as the one on will be a soaked sauna towel in about 5 minutes

3. A towel without it you can’t see anything, surely some of yall have had sweat in your eyes completely unpleasant feeling

4. A/c within walking distance as heatstroke is knocking at the door constantly

It’s pretty much a nightmare lol

I’m being dramatic some but it really sucks some days fellas

But hey it’s sunny Florida for whatever that’s worth lol 🌴🌴☀️🥓
SoCal weather is superior. No humidity, warm most of the year, sun most of the year, skateable without burning your eyes out with sweaty tears.

SoCal weather is superior. No humidity, warm most of the year, sun most of the year, skateable without burning your eyes out with sweaty tears.
I spent a year in Monterey and it was the best skate year as far as climate I’ve ever had lol literally felt great every time I skated so I 100% agree with you lol I miss it some days for sure

Back
Top Bottom