2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, people seem to be out for these way more than the Hawaii 420s - local raffle had tons of in-store entries compared to the Hawaiis.

edit: 🤦‍♂️ no wonder, just checked GOAT and StockX.

Damn, people seem to be out for these way more than the Hawaii 420s - local raffle had tons of in-store entries compared to the Hawaiis.

edit: 🤦‍♂️ no wonder, just checked GOAT and StockX.
And I wanted Hawaii but sadly took an L didn’t expect a W on these

waiting for my local skateshop. tiny town. and supposedly only 50-80 people put in for the raffle across all sizes. they usually only get a size run. talked my bamma friend outta going for my size. had the hookup here before, just praying the owner remembers my name and number lol.

Just in time for the Summer!

Flyknit UNLVs
Dunk Flyknit - UNLV.png

*Flamesuit ON*

The breathability, weight, comfort and flexibility to not worry about creases make me prefer this Flyknit iteration over the OG.

I feel the same about the AJ1FlyKnit

You guys will have to forgive me. I know these aint SB's, but hot damn that regular dunk thread is deadddd.

Decided to customize my Nike By You pair I got in a couple weeks ago. I'm not a 'sneaker customizer' by any means. Just saw an opportunity to have a little fun and took it.

nice dunks, nice to see a fellow UCity NTer 👍

Those garbage P-rod dunks are trash! What a WASTE of opportunity. Especially after what P-rod has done for SB. It's disrespectful!!!

Those garbage P-rod dunks are trash! What a WASTE of opportunity. Especially after what P-rod has done for SB. It's disrespectful!!!
Wow. I’ve actually view them as an indicator of how much he’s actually done with Nike and SB. Dude’s had so many different pairs of kicks that they could make a legit “What The” comprised of hits of all his various shoes. Quite an accomplishment IMO.

Back
Top Bottom