2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lyrics on the tongue are already a plus over the originals. Really hope these aren’t that difficult to get.

One of my first ever CD purchases was 36 chambers from Columbia house.

We had a Sam Goody in my local mall that had one of those listening stations where you could listen to the new albums…They kicked me out because I spent hours in there listening to 36 Chambers when it released :lol:

Now that I’m looking at it, the tongues look mesh on the new pair and if memory serves the OG’s had nylon…

2024’s will have the logo embossed rather than stitched and lyrics printed in the back of the tongue tags…OG collectors can rest easy knowing their pairs are still sacred :lol:

Man... these are gonna be a problem. As a huge WTC fan... these are grails for sure, but at the end of the day they are just another black and yellow pair of shoes I dont need. At least, thats what I am practicing telling myself to prepare for that L.

I fully believe SB’s getting a full on retro are coming…With those “Pro B” colorways floating around I’d imagine it’ll be sooner rather than later…

Only OG release I can see being an issues is probably something like the Alphanumeric Pro B’s since Alphanumeric which went out of business a a while ago…
Lightning griptapes please.

First blue box pick up. Un-Loden

IMG_4827.jpeg

I missed out on so many Dunks from the blue box era :smh:…I feel like I spent that whole phase buying Koston’s…

Last edited:
We had a Sam Goody in my local mall that had one of those listening stations where you could listen to the new albums…They kicked me out because I spent hours in there listening to 36 Chambers when it released :lol:

Now that I’m looking at it, the tongues look mesh on the new pair and if memory serves the OG’s had nylon…
sameee except at borders and I can’t remember what album it was

Jokes on them they closed like 10 years later from little business

We would cop mad skate mags there and they treated us like **** lol oh well 🤷‍♂️

That’s the catch 22 right there…I honestly think people can’t just be happy nowadays unless someone else tells them they can…

Through my lens drops like the Huf AM1’s and Linen AF1’s being fairly attainable, even having low resell, is a good thing because I know these types of shoes have always been “grails” to other people and they are actually attainable now…But someone else looks at that lack of “hype” as being bad because it takes away this mystique that original limited release had ~ some preconceived notion of this monetary value attached to those OG’s…People who really wanted the shoes will be happy, but people who wanted the ~limited~ mystique will hate it because that monetary perception takes a hit…
and some people actually wanna feel like they have something everyone doesn’t have. In a way its like a gatekeeper feeling. But I wouldn’t necessarily say if its good or bad, its just how they feel.

I fully believe SB’s getting a full on retro are coming…With those “Pro B” colorways floating around I’d imagine it’ll be sooner rather than later…

Only OG release I can see being an issues is probably something like the Alphanumeric Pro B’s since Alphanumeric which went out of business a a while ago…
they rereleased DQM 90s and they also went out a business a long time ago so maybe that wouldn't be an issue

they rereleased DQM 90s and they also went out a business a long time ago so maybe that wouldn't be an issue

That’s true but the DQM 90’s don’t have the overt branding like the Alphanumerics had with the actual brand logo being on the toe of the shoe…

Like sole searchin sole searchin pointed out up above, if anything they have an out by being able to release the colorway as the Lightening variation without the branding being on there…If the Wu’s, Galaxy’s, and UNDFTD 4’s are any indication of where things are headed, never say never because at this point anything is possible…

Back
Top Bottom