2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
EFDC2EB7-39B0-4FE2-B37E-617E6E3AF3A0.jpeg

todays wear; Stussy Trainer dunks. They 1 size too big i couldnt care less hahahaha

IMG_20210612_155813.jpg
Exactly the same case for me. I’m size-9, but had to settle for size 10s in both black & brown pairs. Since the brown pair is sitting somewhere in my storage as DS, makes me wonder whether they worth something with this Dunk craziness these days or not tho.

Got both the Undftd Dunks and the AF1 in the mail today. Both are very high quality materials, in comparison to GR models of each. The QC on the dunks coulda been better, though. Just some inconsistent stitching, which always bugs me when I see it on a limited collaboration. I think the AF1s are honestly the better shoe, although both are nice. I had more of a "wow" reaction to the AF1s when unboxing. The Dunk box mine came in is a lot bigger than the box for the AF1s and the perforated price tag was missing, if anyone cares. If Af1s were the thing right now these would probably run >$400 on the aftermarket. They look really good, IMHO!

Ls on Footlocker. Will wake up early to take my L on SNKRS tomorrow. But on the bright side, I'm taking my doggy to go hiking with an awesome friend and her doggy, so it'll be a great morning regardless.

Exactly the same case for me. I’m size-9, but had to settle for size 10s in both black & brown pairs. Since the brown pair is sitting somewhere in my storage as DS, makes me wonder whether they worth something with this Dunk craziness these days or not tho.

Free sole technology is dead i doubt it retros but who knows, bust em outtttt. i have a leather pair i wear during winter, hahaha they comfy as hell

Got both the Undftd Dunks and the AF1 in the mail today. Both are very high quality materials, in comparison to GR models of each. The QC on the dunks coulda been better, though. Just some inconsistent stitching, which always bugs me when I see it on a limited collaboration. I think the AF1s are honestly the better shoe, although both are nice. I had more of a "wow" reaction to the AF1s when unboxing. The Dunk box mine came in is a lot bigger than the box for the AF1s and the perforated price tag was missing, if anyone cares. If Af1s were the thing right now these would probably run >$400 on the aftermarket. They look really good, IMHO!

so still waiting on shipping and I live 20 minutes from la brea smdh

Back
Top Bottom