2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_8192.jpeg

Idk bro, when a shoe is between 350-750, it takes nuts to dog em out.

I’m not mad at cats who can do it.

Me personally, im only dogging out shoes I can easily re-grab…ie panda dunks or white forces
Everything good comes to an end eventually. Shoes are meant to protect my feet and support my body when I walk. If I spend $350 on em and don't use em for its most basic function, I'd feel like a nutcase for that. That's about how much my reverse city attacks cost me. I didn't wait 13 years to finally cop em just to sit and look at em. Same with the space tigers that cost me a stupid $300 (I copped for retail from a skateshop back in the day). Rocked those like 5x the first two weeks through parks and grass and dirt. I'll get more joy out of wearing out a coveted pair I paid a lot of $$ for than let them collect dust.

Rather watch my shoes die than me die before the shoes lmao

Werd different lifestyles. Chillin for me means taking public transit then walking around all day whether it be shops, exhibits, restaurants, parks, friends' places. So naturally if I wear some sneakers doing 5+ miles of walkin around 3+ times a week, they gonna get dogged. I'm guessing sneakerhead dad up above prob spends a lotta time runnin around with his kids.

So for me dogged = normal. I got some straight beaters and goretex joints for bad weather and sports/gym, but I'm glad to dog any of my more "valuable" shoes

Everything good comes to an end eventually. Shoes are meant to protect my feet and support my body when I walk. If I spend $350 on em and don't use em for its most basic function, I'd feel like a nutcase for that. That's about how much my reverse city attacks cost me. I didn't wait 13 years to finally cop em just to sit and look at em. Same with the space tigers that cost me a stupid $300 (I copped for retail from a skateshop back in the day). Rocked those like 5x the first two weeks through parks and grass and dirt. I'll get more joy out of wearing out a coveted pair I paid a lot of $$ for than let them collect dust.

Rather watch my shoes die than me die before the shoes lmao
plus imo wearing your shoes adds special character that other people can’t do, stains. scuffs, creases, etc

like i just spent $270 on my most recent pair and i’ve not wanted to wear them cause i don’t wanna mess them up but i told myself i would never be like that lol

I envy peeps that can actually beat down their shoes, no matter what they paid or the value of the shoe. I’m lucky to wear 4-5 pairs a month. With 300 +/- shoes, do the math on how often pairs get worn… good majority of my pairs will fall apart before I can even get around to wearing a handful of times.

Enjoy em while you can. Pairs constantly dropping, can always get something to replace a beat pair, even if it isn’t necessarily the same pair you beat.

Back
Top Bottom