2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry :tongue:
Will probably let them go for close to retail soon.

Not knocking Ur hustle, just didn't know they were going for that price. Seems reasonable compared to other prices on eBay.

Has it been confirmed that they'll re-release again in the future?

^ links aren't coming up homie, but I'm sure they're legit if they on NT, however it doesn't hurt to ask.

yea idk why my links are not showing but anyway its on ************* dot com in the marketplace idk how trustworthy the ************* market is.....

lmao 
roll.gif

so i take it i should not get any shoes from their marketplace

And as far as the laces issue, I was thinking the green pair from my Big Gulps will look pretty good.. will post pics later if anybody is interested.

Random Question, Off Topic, But Would Anybody (If Anybody Has Them) Be Willing To Sell Me Their Insole Out Of Their Momma Bears? I Just Got A Pair Of A Local Dude But They Were In His Car At The Shop & Got Thrown Away -___- . Size 9.

Just got off the phone with primitive...got them for 149.99 shipped....i know, i know it aint nox but atleast i got them.

Damn why did my shop have to drop them today don't get paid till Friday. I have enough money for the t shirts ya think I should grab both of them?

Back
Top Bottom