2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1628263457278.png

got my first pair of dunks retail since 2019, early access pollen 1s yesterday. If i can get a pair of off whites on monday ill be 3 for 3. Im sure that will be all my luck for the year.

Never loaded wait time or cart showing anything so not getting me pass the queue. had to do it on my phone but 29 mins wait smh

im so glad i didnt try for those. I went for an 11 and copped. just gonna have to replace the insoles.
I usually try to go for it first, but with releases like this it's such a risk. I really wanted these so I'm glad the 12 worked out at retail. Been having to resort to resale way more than I'd like lately.

Y'all think this pair of the Undefeated dunks fit similar to the last pair which people were suggesting to size down on? Seems like the materials being different might mean these fit more like a regular dunk would?

I usually try to go for it first, but with releases like this it's such a risk. I really wanted these so I'm glad the 12 worked out at retail. Been having to resort to resale way more than I'd like lately.
Same, which is why i just say screw it lemme go with the safer size 11. I forgot these arent SB's so they'll fit at 11 without the extra cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom