2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20210806_144306.jpg
My only blue box. Have a good weekend!

where are these undefeated dunks goin to end up price wise? would pay 175 max
180 when pairs come in n slowly climbing up. There’s more people going for these compared to the canteen. Hence the slow site at start. It was freezing out but after 3 min it would be in your cart if you’ve spammed it. I checked out after waiting 10 mins in line. Everything done about 13 mins after the drop.

You gotta be young if ain’t a AF1 mid fan

white and black for the school year.
Is kind of my thought. I only own a single pair of AF1s now (a pair of lows, which I HARDLY wear as it is), and I’m generally not into AF1s anymore, but being 35, in the early 2000s when I was in high school, mids were definitely wanted and viewed fondly. I had a few different pairs. Clearly today’s tastes are different, but anyone that says mids were always bad, never hyped, or something of that nature, wasn’t around then.

NEVER!

Here....I time stamped Clark summing it up lovely. Watch this clip for a couple of minutes.... :lol: "Mids are the bastard child of AF1's...."

Yep, dude are younger that's why. So am I. Got into mids in 01, actually was my first sneaker. XVIII were my first js in 03.

Is kind of my thought. I only own a single pair of AF1s now (a pair of lows, which I HARDLY wear as it is), and I’m generally not into AF1s anymore, but being 35, in the early 2000s when I was in high school, mids were definitely wanted and viewed fondly. I had a few different pairs. Clearly today’s tastes are different, but anyone that says mids were always bad, never hyped, or something of that nature, wasn’t around then.
This is what I remember in 00/01.
Dunks were low-key.

You gotta be young if ain’t a AF1 mid fan

but anyone that says mids were always bad, never hyped, or something of that nature, wasn’t around then.

Ya'll are buggin. :lol: Did you not peep the video clip I posted? You telling me Clark Kent is young and wasn't around then? :lol:

Clark's got over 10 years on me and I consider myself old.

I was there. Mids were and will forever be wack. The bastard child of AF1's. Mids have always been more for the ladies.

#MidTalk :lol:

Ya'll are buggin. :lol: Did you not peep the video clip I posted? You telling me Clark Kent is young and wasn't around then? :lol:

Clark's got over 10 years on me and I consider myself old.

I was there. Mids were and will forever be wack. The bastard child of AF1's. Mids have always been more for the ladies.

#MidTalk :lol:

lol. To each his own. but from my own eyes and experience mids were hot and still fye to me.
I remember middle school my ***** came in with black and pinks. Killin em.
B45BA19C-AE39-4263-B761-5F408EEC2CEA.jpeg
The denim check on the white and navys.
The real Rucker Parks. Jewel checks. Etc.

endless hits.

but yeah to each his own. wrong thread. Lol

Back
Top Bottom