2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A053A345-EB82-4A6F-B780-6729B1B0F6F3.jpeg
Got these in the lot 4

These are the best ones I seen , I like the neon green lace… my size 4 pair is due for delivery today , probably end up flipping and not even telling my girl I got them 😂😂😂

So, I just read that you can right click on the image from the order page on your Nike account, select Copy Image Address, and it'll show you the SKU. Can anyone who won try this and let me know what you see? If this actually works, the SKU I see is for the all black pair.

So, I just found out that you can right click on the image from the order page on your Nike account, select Copy Image Address, and it'll show you the SKU. Can anyone who won try this and let me know what you see? If this actually works, the SKU I see for mine are the all black pair.

I'm trying to follow the steps but I can't see the SKU.
Where do you see it after you copy the image address?

-Drew

So, I just read that you can right click on the image from the order page on your Nike account, select Copy Image Address, and it'll show you the SKU. Can anyone who won try this and let me know what you see? If this actually works, the SKU I see is for the all black pair.

Yes, it worked for me on the PC.

Was it supposed to happened? I didn’t even know this screen would exist on my phone. Why I feel like I’m in an abusive relationship and they said sorry I won’t do it again but you know they will...Soon.

Attachments

• 75C756E3-7F1A-4E3C-ADFE-A8596AD0C0C0.png
    75C756E3-7F1A-4E3C-ADFE-A8596AD0C0C0.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 85

This works. I already received my pair, but the sku acquired from the image order page corresponds to what was delivered.

Crazy thing...my homie..hit me saying he watched the "You can't skate in those" video on the SNKRS app and immediately got access....I watched that mug ****ing video 100 times and aint get ****...haha....oh well...hit on the blue undefeated dunks for $182 all in...so I guess its a consolation price

Back
Top Bottom