2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3t5mh5.gif

i mean he did say he's not really into "SB" like that so, i give him a pass :lol:

Got my off white dunks last week and just noticed that the price tag on the box says $150 but Nike sold them for $180. Was that on purpose? Didn't want to search thru this thread if this question was asked/answered. I chatted with Nike CS to see if they will price adjust but they couldn't do it and blamed it on human error.

Got my off white dunks last week and just noticed that the price tag on the box says $150 but Nike sold them for $180. Was that on purpose? Didn't want to search thru this thread if this question was asked/answered. I chatted with Nike CS to see if they will price adjust but they couldn't do it and blamed it on human error.
I believe Nike realized that everyone was just going to resell them and actually not wear them, so they did it first…😉

Highs have been live in europe for a couple months now. No word on stateside possibilities yet, and hypebeast certainly isn't a reliable source for that. A member posted a couple of his pairs here recently.

Back
Top Bottom