2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have been mad with so many good options. I think that By You in general is divided into two different sides: the "Insipered by" and the artistic 01 of 01 one.
For the first, for this release, Heaven's Gate or a Vandal/Terminator are hard, and Black Toe/Chicago colorblocking are cool for me; you can only have fabric (or suede) so you can't have leather on some part but I think the result can be good (despite not having seen the fabric live yet).
But there are also a lot of combination in the artistic way: 1. the metallic ones are tempting; 2. brown/dark colors are good; 3. color like Cave Stone or Lt. Lemon Twist are beautiful.
I personally did a poor man TS which is a poor man Dark Mocha because I surrended to Cave Stone. But whatever.

Also this was tempting (a sort of old military aviation colorblocking, I don't know how I've seen them colors):

Attachments

• secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 314
cart jacked on JD sports app for grey fogs. Surprised I got that far.
I figured they fell victim to the bot boys. Up until about 2-3 months ago I was having good luck with them but now all i get is cart errors anytime i get through the waiting room.

I figured they fell victim to the bot boys. Up until about 2-3 months ago I was having good luck with them but now all i get is cart errors anytime i get through the waiting room.

Yeah, I usually don't even try. Got all the way to "place order" button but got the error/sold out.

Back
Top Bottom