2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rainy day kicks

DE6E8D8A-6B59-422C-9C0E-5CE944D9D4A9.jpeg
these are dope. 100% better than the actual release and this also makes me wish I would have got these when they were reselling for retail.

Got my off white dunks last week and just noticed that the price tag on the box says $150 but Nike sold them for $180. Was that on purpose? Didn't want to search thru this thread if this question was asked/answered. I chatted with Nike CS to see if they will price adjust but they couldn't do it and blamed it on human error.
maybe ask for a coupon code?

fedex is weird. i had shoes delivered to my local cvs because i was going to be out of town.

fedex dropped them off and i went to pick them up…they couldnt find my package at the store. they checked the cameras and the fedex guy dropped the shoes off, signed off on the packages, then picked the shoe package up and left…

i called fedex and they investigated…they said they talked to the driver and it was a mistake, he brought the shoes back the next day (the package had been opened and then retaped)…now everytime i get a fedex package at my house the driver places the box on the front porch in a manner that is super far from the door and visible to anyone walking or driving by

Last edited:
these are dope. 100% better than the actual release and this also makes me wish I would have got these when they were reselling for retail.
$25 angelus starter kit and covid lockdown boredom is all it takes! Also custom painting aside, these were low key one of the most comfortable pairs released that year

Really doing some serious radical shredding there my man. Lookin’ totally natural too.
I just got my first skateboard last month after a few decades. But you do you and try to score NikeTalk points cause you know, you look really cool.
I actually posted about it a few pages back as well. You’re the prime example of how not to be on NikeTalk.

I just got my first skateboard last month after a few decades. But you do you and try to score NikeTalk points cause you know, you look really cool.
I actually posted about it a few pages back as well. You’re the prime example of how not to be on NikeTalk.
Yes - I’m the kook. While you’re wearing brand new 5-year old skate shoes, lamenting the “sneaker game”, while literally posing on a brand new skateboard, in a skate shoe thread.

Yes - I’m the kook. While you’re wearing brand new 5-year old skate shoes, lamenting the “sneaker game”, while literally posing on a brand new skateboard, in a skate shoe thread.
You're a miserable human. Enjoy your night Kook.

"you posted a skateboard and Nike SB's in a skate shoe thread" OH THE EFFIN HORROR.

You're a miserable human.
I don’t feel like I am. I guess though, if you say so.

Let’s see the after-sesh pics.

F0B35243-9727-44DD-9742-A435432BE2CE.jpeg

Edit - and I promise, I meant you no ill will. Breaking stones. Busting chops. Honest. I apologize if I’ve offended you. Sincerely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom