2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These just in. CUSTOM TIME!
6338F311-E382-4B0C-8214-0D846560D416.jpeg

They’re like that OW trio from a couple years ago, but the shape is different. The materials n stuff feel like those.

Edit:
Also these are smaller due to the "85" shape, so like half size up of true to size. Personally I'm getting my tts, but I would recommend .5 size up for ppl not really into basketball sneakers b/c they feel bball sneakers.
Idk about the half up for me. I was thinking that until I put them on my feet and then the leather started to break in for me like 1s. At first they were super tight then I wore em around the house and they loosened up some but they are super exact.

Idk about the half up for me. I was thinking that until I put them on my feet and then the leather started to break in for me like 1s. At first they were super tight then I wore em around the house and they loosened up some but they are super exact.
I wouldn't half size up either, it's just that a lot of ppl on this site don't know their shoe size, and don't understand that u have to wear your shoes if you want to break them in.

BC40EB47-BFF9-4859-8C01-32A735C523F2.jpeg

I didn’t really care for them. Only got them to work out a trade with a friend but he decided to flake 😏 Now that I got them and was able to hit on the AF1s this morning, need the AF1s from the second release to complete the set. Overall a nice beater type shoe…just not a really a fan of black on black.

BC40EB47-BFF9-4859-8C01-32A735C523F2.jpeg

I didn’t really care for them. Only got them to work out a trade with a friend but he decided to flake 😏 Now that I got them and was able to hit on the AF1s this morning, need the AF1s from the second release to complete the set. Overall a nice beater type shoe…just not a really a fan of black on black.
I initially thought I got em but took an L, my fault, but after really examining them the all black dunk with perforations isn’t a must cop. I was just going for it because it was an easy beater but not a must IMO. I would take a pair for retail but anymore isn’t worth it to me.
watch they do numbers in the future because of that very reason lol.

Sure, why not. Wife still parks in here so I just move some things around when it's time to work out.

IMG_9994.JPG
IMG_9992.JPG
IMG_9990.JPG
IMG_9997.JPG
IMG_9998.JPG
Dope man 🔥🔥🔥🔥
With how nice it is, surprised you haven’t epoxy’ed it yet. 2 of my neighbors just did it, I’ll have to join the club sooner or later.

Dope man 🔥🔥🔥🔥
With how nice it is, surprised you haven’t epoxy’ed it yet. 2 of my neighbors just did it, I’ll have to join the club sooner or later.
Thanks man 🙏🏼 I’m contemplating horse stall mats or epoxy. Maybe a project for when it gets a little cooler. Did your neighbors hire a company or DIY?

B352E12F-8285-4DF4-8B7C-27AF40E37D5E.jpeg
2A22853C-08EF-4084-A46F-2D194306C6EF.jpeg

Done for now. If I find a decent way to paint mid soles, white would be fire. Resale is too rich for my blood for any of the dope ambush colorsways, so I made something I like. Quality is amazing though.
27CC61F8-0CD9-473E-BB24-CA61770DFEFA.jpeg
F1EF1582-5DD6-4D0D-8399-9E551B51F507.jpeg

Also happy how these came out, waiting on my emblems to come in to finish them. Was pleasantly surprised with the navy panels on these. Just need to figure out what laces to keep in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom