2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

second pair secured, I guess my passion for chocolate milk exceeds my dislike for mids :lol:

giphy.gif

Was able to scoop my 8.5 with relative ease. It’s nice when retailers and Shopify actually put in the extra effort to stop the bots.

FYI, if you’re struggling with the drawing boxes on the Hcaptcha: be sure that the box is as tight as possible around the object. If you leave a lot of space between the box and the object inside of it, it will reject it. You have to have the lines as close to the object as possible without actually touching the object. Take a couple extra seconds to make sure it’s perfect. Ever since I started doing that, I got the one and done with the boxes.

Was able to scoop my 8.5 with relative ease. It’s nice when retailers and Shopify actually put in the extra effort to stop the bots.

FYI, if you’re struggling with the drawing boxes on the Hcaptcha: be sure that the box is as tight as possible around the object. If you leave a lot of space between the box and the object inside of it, it will reject it. You have to have the lines as close to the object as possible without actually touching the object. Take a couple extra seconds to make sure it’s perfect. Ever since I started doing that, I got the one and done with the boxes.

Yup, I make my boxes as small as possible. Sometimes the image isn't even all the way in the box and they still accept it

Back
Top Bottom