2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

seriously though, even though i'm not into em at all, how are the gundam figures? toys? different than kaws companions, bearbricks, etc?

Its all pretty much the same in regards to collectables,. Now I dont know much about Kaws or Bearbricks but it seems they are known for reimagining other peoples work? If my assessment is true id say the Gundam stuff is better in that at least its original. What gets me is the whole idea of spending any money on Nike related things (especially models/toys from an Anime i watched a version of once in 1996) after almost 2 years of them turning my money away.

It's ridiculous that the the pre-orders on the Nike Sb × Gundams went oos yesterday. Whether they'll close on 9/27 or by Nov 2021, more should be available to order. It's definitely hyped by resellers or there's too much demand. They must have faced bots on the website. A regular version of the Gundams would still be available.

had to do it with the sb laces but these are really really dope in person

5A1676A8-48F3-4828-946E-56279C16C882.jpeg

It's ridiculous that the the pre-orders on the Nike Sb × Gundams went oos yesterday. Whether they'll close on 9/27 or by Nov 2021, more should be available to order. It's definitely hyped by resellers or there's too much demand. They must have faced bots on the website. A regular version of the Gundams would still be available.
I guess collectibles relating to Dunk sell out quickly nowadays considering that it was basically the same when Bandai released those miniature dunks that I posted few pages back. That were also pre-orders, available exclusively at Bandai’s Gashapon Online where you are supposed to be able to copp those capsule toys on 24/7 basis, yet, those “pre-order” were sold out just in few minutes and even though the actual products won’t be shipped until sometime during the next month, those are already dealt actively on the secondary market w/ the average price of ¥3,000 or so and the secret going well over $100 while it was ¥800 originally…
0B1CD714-6CA2-4BDC-9BD1-E552D7836A45.jpeg

But since some of those actual dunks have started remaining on the shelves recently here in JP, I tend to believe this dunk bubble will pop sooner rather than later tho.
1E1F50A5-D648-4FB1-8D51-541E8BE3E5F5.jpeg

The latest issue of Smart Mag contains this pouch…
F20F85F8-0AFA-4032-8191-D273427BFD7E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom