2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need some no show sock recommendations fam…Been wearing just the regular old Nike ones for as long as I can remember…

I usually buy in bulk so it’s been a couple years since I last bought some…Got a few packs last week and the damn things are the worst socks I’ve ever had, especially when I wear my dunks…Super thin and slide down your foot as you wear them through the day…I’m good on crews and ankle pairs but now I’m out of no shows just in time for this Vegas summer weather to kick off :rolleyes
They’re thin, but Uniqlo has some good ones. There’s a women’s brand called hot sox that used to be good. Not sure how they are now because it’s been years since ive bought any.

I need some no show sock recommendations fam…Been wearing just the regular old Nike ones for as long as I can remember…

I usually buy in bulk so it’s been a couple years since I last bought some…Got a few packs last week and the damn things are the worst socks I’ve ever had, especially when I wear my dunks…Super thin and slide down your foot as you wear them through the day…I’m good on crews and ankle pairs but now I’m out of no shows just in time for this Vegas summer weather to kick off :rolleyes

I use stance. No slippage for me

Talk to some jits, no show and ankle socks are outta style. They gonna be calling you a boomer. My nephews keep me on point so I'm not THAT guy in these streets. Crew socks only.

I’m good on the crew and ankle front my man but having spent most of my life living in Vegas, no shows are mandatory in the summer…

I use stance. No slippage for me

I’ve got a couple crew pairs from them so maybe this might be the move…About to buy some and give them a go…

artworks-000027596543-qivv4h-t500x500.jpg

Uniqlo. They have some thinner ones and thicker ones. The thicker ones actually have better grip and I find that they don't slip as much.

I can’t stand cheap socks that leave fuzz balls on my sock liners. I go with these for no-show. No ride and a nice shape.

1717221091287.png

Just posted this pic, but how they look:

IMG_4288.jpeg

Since we’re on the topic of articles of clothing anyone have any leads on were to cop some Nike tees but packs of them? Like 2pk 3pk 4pk whatever just curious as I don’t seem to find many when searching

Sorry for the non sb question

Back
Top Bottom