2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E129D322-8F7D-41A7-89B9-5C6E287B75C0.jpeg
Somebody in Florida scammed me for these Poisons on a send first ISS deal claiming the package got stole of his doorstep. First and only time getting got. Loved these even tho the pink was out of place, bagged a chick in DC off the strength of her liking them.

My guess anyway. :rofl:

They've been doing a lot of old runners and chunky retros in general and after the TS Air Trainers and the Parra AM1 leaks I feel like that's where they're putting their focus going forward. Dunk resale for new pairs has been dipping and I'm pretty sure Nike would rather kill a good thing than let people think it's going stale so my guess is we can't be too far off, maybe 2 years tops but I was thinking by Christmas next year. Really though I just want people to move on so prices crash and I can snag more cws I've been holding off on. lol

just caught up on 7 pages, phew slow week i guess !

hahah damn i forgot about the Gundam SB toyyyyyy . dont care for the dunks they too tacky imo would love to see on feet

According to the Nike sb store locator I have like 5 orange label stores around me. But all those shops have no information online about the gindam release.

Has anyone seen shops starting raffle sign ups in their area? Since the black ones aren’t on snkrs , I’m guessing they’re exclusive to shops.

*on another note I’m 100% down for the mummy’s. I’m a sucker for anything Halloween themed. They had me at glow in the dark soles.

According to the Nike sb store locator I have like 5 orange label stores around me. But all those shops have no information online about the gindam release.

Has anyone seen shops starting raffle sign ups in their area? Since the black ones aren’t on snkrs , I’m guessing they’re exclusive to shops.

*on another note I’m 100% down for the mummy’s. I’m a sucker for anything Halloween themed. They had me at glow in the dark soles.
Pushed back to november

Back
Top Bottom