2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not worrying about anybody, i feel a bit entitled having collecting sneakers for 15years and I'm disappointed that i consistently loose raffles to uneducated, unknowledgeable, Jenner/Scott/any influencer **** riding *** lame *** dweebs.
Oh my god you've been collecting for 15 years, why didn't you say so!? I'll go let Mark Parker and John Donahue know, maybe they can name a building at the Nike campus after you.

Bruh what you doing looking at comments on "sneakerjagers" in the first place, like what are you hoping to find there :lol: catching feelings over some damn BS private account from Belgium :rofl:. Sneaker twitter and IG are toxic. Most of the things you see there are coming from accounts with like 200 following/10 followers. They're basically incels. I said this in the am1 thread, but I block all of these dime a dozen pages that regurgitate mockups and misinformation so that they've stopped showing up in my feeds altogether. I suggest doing the same. I follow US_11 on twitter for photos of upcoming nike's and get pretty much everything else from NT. I think entitlement in any form or any field is wack as ****, though, so I don't have much sympathy for you. I would suggest looking in and questioning why all of these brand new releases are suddenly "needs" and worth all of this stress to you when you probably have a fire collection as it is. In the meantime, Nike/JB is churning out releases at unprecedented rates and you can find something else to fill the void of the hot new toy you missed out on last week.

Oh my god you've been collecting for 15 years, why didn't you say so!? I'll go let Mark Parker and John Donahue know, maybe they can name a building at the Nike campus after you.

Bruh what you doing looking at comments on "sneakerjagers" in the first place, like what are you hoping to find there :lol: catching feelings over some damn BS private account from Belgium :rofl:. Sneaker twitter and IG are toxic. Most of the things you see there are coming from accounts with like 200 following/10 followers. They're basically incels. I said this in the am1 thread, but I block all of these dime a dozen pages that regurgitate mockups and misinformation so that they've stopped showing up in my feeds altogether. I suggest doing the same. I follow US_11 on twitter for photos of upcoming nike's and get pretty much everything else from NT. I think entitlement in any form or any field is wack as ****, though, so I don't have much sympathy for you. I would suggest looking in and questioning why all of these brand new releases are suddenly "needs" and worth all of this stress to you when you probably have a fire collection as it is. In the meantime, Nike/JB is churning out releases at unprecedented rates and you can find something else to fill the void of the hot new toy you missed out on last week.

Love US_11. Probably the best follow on the Innanets. No BS, just upcoming stock pics.

I ain't reading all that but God bless your soul buddy.

Just hit last week or so on SnS on a restock/delayed shipment for those, i even thought it was a bug/glitch in their app up until I received the tracking link. Retail gang we outchea. Won't be celebrating til I get them tho, UPS been sucking more than lil Nas x lately.

No, the ignorant, with racist undertones, comment (Wich you find plenty nowadays if u ever scroll under an ig or Twitter post) i screenshotted.

giphy.gif

Only issue I have is those who have ABSOLUTELY no interest in shoes but want to make a quick dollar off the industry.

Otherwise, it's fair game to me.

I ain't reading all that but God bless your soul buddy.

Let me illustrate what happened then in gif form:

"I've been buying shoes for 15 years."
QuarterlyCaringKawala-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who might have entered the Social Status raffle for Strawberry Milks...have they released or any Ws yet?

Anyone have a comparison pic of the Carolina vs WNMS Aluminum dunk? Wanted to see the difference in the shades of baby blue.

redblack35 redblack35 - where did u get those? I like those.

rbk93 rbk93 , don’t believe so. Someone said eBay pairs were local raffles, but my local said this was all online like Chocolate Milk and didn’t have a date for the additional online release.

I won't claim to know your intentions, as I don't think they were malicious. Nor would I judge you for what is probably an innocent mistake, but your comment about Lil Nas X could be found offensive by some.
They were not malicious at all. I would assume Lil Nas X wouldn't be offended by me saying he gives away that sloppy, seeing as "open and vibrant" he is with his sexuality. It was just a little attempt at casual wordplay but I guess it got lost in translation.

Back
Top Bottom