2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_1826.jpg

Ccs has a few pair of dunks on there site, not sure how legit it is but none in my size

Attachments

• 1AD3C8AF-87CC-4C25-A4E7-1B09A06768B8.png
    1AD3C8AF-87CC-4C25-A4E7-1B09A06768B8.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 60
Per recent trends, I fear if they gave us purple it would be in women's sizing and it wouldn't matter for me
Ohhhh didn’t even think of that. As long as they make the extended sizing

Still mad that Pink dunk is WMNS only

im saying should i be worried of fakes?
Can’t really get what u mean…. Does that mean StockX now deals w/ fake? I mean…, “does that mean these recent fakes are all good enough to pass all of their authentication tests?” Don’t use them that frequently to know the latest situation, but I’d be soooo pissed if what they send me turns out to be fake tho.

I just don't think of chocolate milk when I look at those. I grew up addicted to that ****, dunks are one of my favorite models, I should've fallen in love with a chocolate milk dunk. The blue, pink, orange and green? And velvet? I drank out of all kinds of cartons from all over and never saw anything close to these shoes on the cartons. I don't hate the shoe cause everything works on it but because I felt like the inspo was wasted I like these less than I normally would. lol

So - I was at the local resale shop yesterday and they had 3 different pairs of the WARREN LOTAS "dunks" on the shelf in multi sizes. I couldn't believe it. They were asking $600. I am considering it just becuase it would be cool to own that bit of sneaker history.

its not? the story behind it and all that happen surrounding it.... it is part of the sneaker culture history - just like the Menthol "dunks" from back in the day. pretty sure it even had other implications in the way Nike was able to defend the IP.

So - I was at the local resale shop yesterday and they had 3 different pairs of the WARREN LOTAS "dunks" on the shelf in multi sizes. I couldn't believe it. They were asking $600. I am considering it just becuase it would be cool to own that bit of sneaker history.

You: That's a ridiculous price for a pair of Warren Lots. I can't believe people would pay that for a pair.

Also you: I considered buying it.

:lol:

Eh, it came out wrong... Need some punctuation in there I suppose.

I can't believe THEY HAD THEM...... The price was $600. Is how it should have read....

Oh, lol :lol:
I read it as you thinking that was way too expensive for a pair of knockoff Dunks which is why I found your post so funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom