2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did they ever release the strawberry milks from the raffle and did anyone here win? I know the extended the raffle but then nothing came after that

B7E8A254-55B8-4ADC-AF1A-5032952BA587.jpeg

i’m probably in the minority but those are doo doo
They’re AIGHT at best to me. Not awful IMO, but nothing special. And I know Whitner says it’s not a mid (how it bothers him that it’s been referred to as a mid), but some unique cut made only for them, but it’s essentially a strapless mid.

this nike talk not twitter 🤣. I got into Nike talk late (didn't have no nikes to talk about lol) but, many a night i'd be looking over my cousins shoulder back in the day when he was on NT chopping it up. Not saying everyone post was novel long but, they got into it. I love sneakers and i love hearing everyone's perspective on sneakers. even the perspectives i don't agree with. If NT was only "this is what i copped, this is what's dropping, thats dope/that's trash" i probably wouldn't tune in

i feel you bro, but some posts are mad long :lol:

Mock-up from the SeanGo review. Man, these would have been so much better.
466AE1F6-AB3D-4125-AF8E-C4CA326E3E3E.jpeg

While I do think this is fire as a low... I think it's pretty cool that the current shape of them is unique. They are not mids.... Nor Highs and of course not lows. So the fact they have their own shape is pretty neat, and I love them just how they are!

and to the strawberry milks - they have not come out at all yet as far as I know. Not even the raffles have been called. I think they are maybe stuck in shipping or something, know there is still a lot going on stores getting their inventory from China.

While I do think this is fire as a low... I think it's pretty cool that the current shape of them is unique. They are not mids.... Nor Highs and of course not lows. So the fact they have their own shape is pretty neat, and I love them just how they are!
They are mids. James Whitner was ignorant in saying that they have a new shape. Height is typically counted by eyelets and ankle collar height. Dunk lows have 7 eyelets, dunk highs have 9 eyelets. Non SB mids in 2004 had 8 eyelets, SB mids had 8 eyelets, social status dunks have 8 eyelets. The social status mids are lacking the nike backtab on the heel, but otherwise are nearly identical in collar cut to previous mids while also having 8 eyelets.

Last edited:

and to the strawberry milks - they have not come out at all yet as far as I know. Not even the raffles have been called. I think they are maybe stuck in shipping or something, know there is still a lot going on stores getting their inventory from China.

they're mids bro

Those are some of the lowest quality dunks ever made in the history of mankind. Hurt my feet like I was wearing wooden shoes or something.
every college colorway from the last two years has been trash. kentuckys. st johns. all of em had horrible quality and even worse QC from nike. but u couldnt tell by resale

every college colorway from the last two years has been trash. kentuckys. st johns. all of em had horrible quality and even worse QC from nike. but u couldnt tell by resale

Even the MSU pairs (highs and lows)? I thought people say that the leather on those was actually pretty decent

Even the MSU pairs (highs and lows)? I thought people say that the leather on those was actually pretty decent
If it wasn't poor leather/suede, it was shoddy midsole stitching or bad shape. Syracuse, St. John's, Kentucky, champ's colors, ugly duckling lows in 2020 all had soft uppers, but midsole stitching was off kilter or wedged so deep into midsoles that it sometimes appeared invisible. They were made in Vietnam and nearly all made in Vietnam pairs I've seen for 2020/2021 had the bad midsole stitching, including my safari SBs. I haven't had enough other newer pairs to say otherwise, but my made in China 2019 viotechs did not have the stitching problems.

Also, soft leather ≠ good leather. I'm not tryna make this the jordan 1 thread though...

Back
Top Bottom