2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm hoping it doesn't. I'm working today so I'm banking on this order getting through. Otherwise I'm striking out smh. Fingers crossed.
Good luck. And remember your cc company is probably gonna tac on another $6 for having to convert Canadian dollars to American.

I know Persona (Lowell, MA) is getting them today, but I don't expect them to last long.  They may not even make it to phone orders.

Never seen these before

Double copped

SPoT always comes through! Doubled up on the premiers! Gonna keep the pair that looks better and bless someone with the other pair! Size 12 hit me if you are interested! And I got the Civilists size 12 the other day im ready to sell those now too! Good luck to the folks who have struck out be patient and be quick! Lol

i'm pretty sure the spot i work isnt going to sell out, i will post remaining sizes a bit after our store release (10 a.m.) should be a little over box + tax/ship if that helps anyone. peace

SPoT always comes through! Doubled up on the premiers! Gonna keep the pair that looks better and bless someone with the other pair! Size 12 hit me if you are interested! And I got the Civilists size 12 the other day im ready to sell those now too! Good luck to the folks who have struck out be patient and be quick! Lol
The pair that looks better? Huh?

I like the overall look of to premiers

But i haaaaaaate wool kicks.

I hope everyone who wants them gets them.

On a side note I been lurking bay for older dunks

Wool kicks are not rainy day friendly though that's for sure. When I saw that Premier preview video I wanted to throw a snowball at that kid for rockin em' in the snow like that lol

Wool kicks are not rainy day friendly though that's for sure. When I saw that Premier preview video I wanted to throw a snowball at that kid for rockin em' in the snow like that lol
True. Thought I read somewhere in a description that these were some weather resistant wool(don't recall where). Makes sense as Premier is a Michigan spot they may have thought about crappy weather wear...

I hope so. I figured they just rehashed the materials from the wool lows. Any side by side comparisons out there?

True. Thought I read somewhere in a description that these were some weather resistant wool(don't recall where). Makes sense as Premier is a Michigan spot they may have thought about crappy weather wear...

I also read that they were weather resistant looking and feeling them in hand I could see that

New tto the sb world. but i have been luring for these premiers. can anyone veryify the exodus is 100% good to go? thanks NT

Im about to rock them out in the rain right now, ill let yall know how it goes.

EDIT: Holy ****, went with an 11.5 and these are still kinda snug for me. Had to unlace a bit to get my foot in.

Last edited:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................7.5 POPPED BACK UP ON U FIRST FASHIONS!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS.

I pray they dont get cancelled...........I tried earlier and only a sz 7 was available. Man........im on pins and needles for the next 2 days til i get shipping confirmation, lol.

Back
Top Bottom